Live - Saturday football

Fantastic counter attack by West Brom, Jerome Thomas breaks down the left runs at goal, corner of the 6 yard box, puts it wide!!

4-0 to the Arsenal. 4-0 to the Arsenal. It's Red Red Robin Van Persie again!

Can this be classed as rape yet by arsenal?

A half time cup of tea says the commentator. I think the toon fans will be wanting something a tad stronger.

this is a massacre, second hat trick for RVP?

Off the line by Koscielny..

Gary Megson having a good start with Sheff Weds, 2-0 down already at home to MK Dons

Kolarov PING!!! Wait until you see that effort tonight, an absolute ROCKET!

Honestly.... Why getting Dzeko when you have Tevez, had Adebayor , Balotelli ...

Oh yes, the criminality of having three strikers. Chelsea have Anelka, Drogba and Torres. Manchester United have Rooney, Berbatov and Hernandez. Adebayour isn't even at City at the moment so why mention him. Balotelli plays on the wing when he plays. Let's not forget Jo but I think he is quite happy to play 3rd/4th fiddle. I'm sure Dzeko will come good but if he flops, well he won't be the first.

We are playing imense football

:wub: Arsenal

Oh yes, the criminality of having three strikers. Chelsea have Anelka, Drogba and Torres. Manchester United have Rooney, Berbatov and Hernandez. Adebayour isn't even at City at the moment so why mention him. Balotelli plays on the wing when he plays. Let's not forget Jo but I think he is quite happy to play 3rd/4th fiddle. I'm sure Dzeko will come good but if he flops, well he won't be the first.

Jô , Santa Cruz aswell ... I am not talking about numbers i am talking about quality.

Does Leon Best understand the ******* offside rule?

Jô , Santa Cruz aswell ... I am not talking about numbers i am talking about quality.

Santa Cruz is out on loan at Blackburn
Adebayor is on loan at Real Madrid.
Jo is poor.
Balotelli plays on the wing for City and even then, he's been injured a lot this season. That leaves Tevez.

Meaning they needed to bring in another striker.. enter Edin Dzeko.

Santa Cruz is out on loan and will probably leave in the summer. Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko are all quality, Tevez in particular.

What is your point.

Jo isnt really quality though. He's played about four games for city in total. And yes Arsenal. Playing brilliant. This is our season I think.