Palace 2-0 Reading.

Over.

Editz:

Palace 2-1 Reading

Shane Long Penalty

GETIN! COMEON!

Last edited:
My God It's been tiring watching this..

We score the penalty then 20 seconds later, Our keeper Alex McCarthy (substitute keeper) brings down a palace player, but he saves the penalty! I wuv u.

just a joke cos forest,cardiff and swansea are our main contenders and were playing boro, i wouldnt seriously wish that on someone
arent norwich contendind aswell???

Yass Cherno more just one 1-0 v Pirin

Last edited:
The win against Chelsea is doin what I hoped for. Confidence and self belief. Thank god. Dont think totally safe til we get one more goal tough tbh. Arsenal v Newcastle springs to mind

Last edited:
Southampton drawing, Brighton losing. Bournemouth drawing, c'mon Bournemouth.

Hull & Cardiff 0-0 so far , a decent result for Hull if it stays like this but we've been lucky in the sense that Cardiff have had two stone wall penalty shouts turned down.

QPR 3-0 up. Safe to say they're gettin promoted this season

Hopefully but like you said its never over till the fat lady sings

Palace 3-3 Reading.

God this has been Tiring.. Come On! Get a winner!

Wolves 4-0 up. out the drop-zone on goal difference, and biggest Premier League win

Last edited:
Very happy for Everton. Jumped to 10th place and if they win the game in hand, they will move to 7th.. Get in.. Come on Everton, Come on Moyes..

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Was wrong there, If they win they can move to 9th with only point off 7th place..

Very happy for Everton. Jumped to 10th place and if they win the game in hand, they will move to 7th.. Get in.. Come on Everton, Come on Moyes..

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Was wrong there, If they win they can move to 9th with only point off 7th place..

Hopefully some fans will stop giving Moyes some undeserved stick now too. Got some tricky games though. Newcastle next Saturday, Chelsea last game of season, Man City to go, as well as Man Utd and Blackburn. Hairs grey now, will be white by end of season lol