Live - Saturday football

Sensational performance from Everton today. Best football we've played all season, along with the Spurs game. And what's the similarity with those two games? Two blooming strikers. Watch MOTD later, Bilayledinov should have scored one of the goals of the season. Some awesome link up play. Very pleased indeed.

Hopefully some fans will stop giving Moyes some undeserved stick now too. Got some tricky games though. Newcastle next Saturday, Chelsea last game of season, Man City to go, as well as Man Utd and Blackburn. Hairs grey now, will be white by end of season lol

Am i missing something here.. Moyes getting stick? Where, I'm sure at least he didn't get here as almost everyone knows what a class manager he is..

Really do not think have to worry about relegation that much now. Looks like turned the corner. Finally.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Am i missing something here.. Moyes getting stick? Where, I'm sure at least he didn't get here as almost everyone knows what a class manager he is..

No not here. Been gettin pelters on some Everton forums. Was pure panick

Really do not think have to worry about relegation that much now. Looks like turned the corner. Finally.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

No not here. Been gettin pelters on some Everton forums. Was pure panick

If there is one person who shouldn't be criticized it is Moyes. Man is a genius..

He sounded like the Moyes of old during post match interview. Like the world been lifted off his shoulders. Like the Everton of old aswell. Played as a team from Goalkeeper to striker. Well done lads. Keep it up |)

Great results today, it honestly couldn't have gone any better at all.

Great results today, it honestly couldn't have gone any better at all.

yep, couldn't agree more. Feel a lot more optomistic after todays game. Still have some potential banana skins, but we proved today we can play football like we used to. Just needed the confidence to do it, and motivaition.

yep, couldn't agree more. Feel a lot more optomistic after todays game. Still have some potential banana skins, but we proved today we can play football like we used to. Just needed the confidence to do it, and motivaition.

Ironically, almost exactly my thoughts about Villa, apart from the bolded. Villa proved today we can play football, full stop. There was some sexy, sexy stuff by us today, I was proud.

All my teams won today hibs won 2-0 as did everton and man u won 4-1

GGTTH