Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 144
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham v Man Utd kicks off a bumper day of football, with Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham all involved in the Premier League and Leeds v Nottingham Forest the early highlight in the lower leagues.

More...

VDS injured! Finally some good GKing news for Arsenal..

Losing Saha for us sums up our season really. We start playing well, we lose players to injury. Dammit

Van Der Sar is out so now we have PIG keeping the net safe, now I am extremley feeling like we are going to lose.

All geared up for another horrific loss...

Might watch Leeds vs Nottingham Forest. Got better Villa players playing in that game...

Won't be doing any analyses today probably, going out for lunch.

West Ham Penalty....GOAL! (Noble pen) 11 mins 1-0

Anyone got a link to Liverpool v West Brom stream? Good quality, not laggy?

Suarez's back fit. Gerrard could start again,
Reina
Wilson Carra Agger Johnson
Lucas Merieles
Suarez Gerrard Kuyt
Carroll
Please.

Stoke away could be a hard game but for me if there is a team in England or even Europe that is set up to beat a side like Stoke then its Chelsea. Will be one goal in it and one of the 4 Chelsea strikers to get it.

Thinking the Wolves v Newcastle game should be a good one. They both have a lot to play for, and Newcastle are nowhere near safe yet. Wouldn't mind watching it

Pacheco starts for norwich today, I hope he does well. looks a real prospect!

Total ammount of PL appearences from the 7 players on Evertons bench today??? 0!!!!

Total ammount of PL appearences from the 7 players on Evertons bench today??? 0!!!!

erm......didn't know that. jesus lol. For the first time this season though, I'm actually not too concerned. As far as I'm concerned, think we're safe

Back