Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 144
  • Views Views 6K
Got an assist already.

Urgh, two injuries to our **** defence already.

Just seen the Utd pen - No way the right decision.. hits Upson's arm but nothing he can do about it (hands behind back and all)..

Feel for WH, and annoyed Utd got all 3 points again when they've played so badly for half of the game but from what I've heard, they've only got themselves to blame.

Just seen the Utd pen - No way the right decision.. hits Upson's arm but nothing he can do about it (hands behind back and all)..

Feel for WH, and annoyed Utd got all 3 points again when they've played so badly for half of the game but from what I've heard, they've only got themselves to blame.

Pretty much. Defended too deep. Like Mike said in other thread, some teams get nervous when having 2 goal lead for some reason. Like teams get scared they're actually going to win.

Everton 1 Villa 0. Get in!

shows how important our win was today. Norwich should (and are) walking it, 2-0 at home against Scunthorpe. Cardiff should win (1-0 up atm) and Swansea should win but Preston will give them a good fight (1-1 atm).

Come on Newcastle, we really need a win today! But unfortunately I think we will get a draw 2-2 :(

come on Arsenal we had an awful March lets make it a Awesome April

1st half stats #efc - #avfc: shots 4 - 5 | on target 2 - 0 | fouls 6 - 7 | corners 3 - 7 | offside 1 - 4 | possession 43 - 57 | saves 0 - 1

Dammit. Bent scored. Everton 1 Villa 1

Yes! Liverpool winning at West Brom, and we're playing poor, and had two of our defenders subbed off. Skrtel with the goal.
And Spurs drawing at Wigan.

Back