Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 144
  • Views Views 6K
Going to be another two points dropped.

Bet Redknapp regrets not signing that striker now...

how the **** was our goal not allowed?! Then Villa score to make it 2-1

Blatter, get goal line technology in now you useless *****!!!! The ball crossed the line!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
BENT YOU LEGEND 2-1
now park that bus guise

BENT YOU ARE A LEGEND

Come back right as he scores! Aahahahaaa!

(Sorry ajt)

Matt Le Tisser on SSN said the everton "goal" was over the line

why does football still not have video tech?

BENT YOU ARE A LEGEND

Come back right as he scores! Aahahahaaa!

(Sorry ajt)

Its okay lol. Villa were coming back into the game. Absolutely livid our "goal" was disallowed. Replayed it on SSN and it was defo over the line. Cannot believe it. We lose, Blatters gettin it I swear to god lol

Its okay lol. Villa were coming back into the game. Absolutely livid our "goal" was disallowed. Replayed it on SSN and it was defo over the line. Cannot believe it. We lose, Blatters gettin it I swear to god lol

Just saw it, ****** ridiculous it wasn't given. If you don't get at least a point out of this then you have been robbed. I'd feel bad if that happened, considering our other match was one of the greatest footballing robberies I've ever seen.

Joss said:
Your posts just aren't the same without Albrighton's face next to them..

And I keep mistaking you for Scott. Ah well, mostly the same eh? :p

10-0..

I have no idea tbh - anything could happen, but this game is crucial in deciding what happens at the end of the season. Need to bounce back - Song, Cesc, Theo and RvP are all back, though I believe.

Off to the game in 10 mins =)

EDIT: Cesc on the bench today. Theo, RVP and Andrey all start. More to follow (@arsenal)

Team to play Blackburn: Almunia, Sagna, Koscielny, Squillaci, Clichy, Song, Wilshere, Arshavin, Nasri, Walcott, Van Persie #Arsenal

What happened that lead to West Brom getting a penalty against Liverpool?

I'd like to point out that right now I'm feeling damned smug: no matter the result of this game, we've looked an actual threat with Young on the wing and Gabby up front.

Our defence is still shoddy though.

Penalty. ****. Makoun has been looking bad. Guess my post kinda proved its point eh?

By the sounds of it was a dive. Maybe the refs trying to make up for the disallowed goal lol

****, i don't now whats happening, my stream is laggy as **** :(
AAAANNNNNNND everton scores, f*ck this sh*t

Back