Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 4K
His natural game is CM not CDM, was never asked to do too much defensively at Boro. Definitely played better box to box alongside Rochembak. He is very rash but if Bruce coached him back to a CM he would do alot better for them.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

GC what's the chances of 4 goals in the 2nd half of the Fulham AVFC game? Predicted 2-2... Think I was a tad eager with that.

Doesnt excuse his inability to not throw himself wildly about though.

What a save Shay Given! Point blank range from Zamora!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Broken Metatarsal for Dyer then, don't know if that's already been posted. Unlucky ******.

Doesnt excuse his inability to not throw himself wildly about though.
Was never that sort of player at MFC, something in him mentally that just can not stop him making rash tackles. I can't describe why he's like it now, only difference is the different role he's adapted at Sunderland. Needs to cool it down, I think at Wigan he developed the CDM role. Not entirely sure why, always been seen at MFC as a box to box midfielder. Inexplicable.

Fulham coming back into it majorly now. Given is a complete rock though.

I just realised I made a mistake in my prediction bets, I meant to put a Bolton win and a Wigan draw... ******. Emnes scored! What a goal, 5 goals in 3 for him now. Glad he's finally stepping up.

All the QPR board are there... Wonder if they think 1.25m is enough now.

yeah lol Stoke got beat 4-0 on thier first game and are still here

Blackpool won 4-0 and are not still here lol

Just need a bit of time to adjust to the Prems pace and much stronger opposition. Still think they'll stay up personally

Grim game at Craven Cottage. Ended 0-0, least we didn't concede.

PREMIER LEAGUE FACT: Currently there are no home clubs winning. This could be the first time in PL history that no home club wins on the opening day of the season.

Back