• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are all in action on a busy day of football in the Premier League and across the divisions, ahead of Man Utd's trip to Bolton in Saturday's late game.

More...

I'm commandeering this thread for Villa v Everton.

Villa lineup: Given, Hutton, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Delph, Petrov, N'Zogbia, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Bent.
Subs: Guzan, Herd, Ireland, Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Delfouneso.

Everton lineup: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Bilyaletedinov, Distin, Cahill, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell.
Subs: Mucha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios.

The famed 4-6-0 for Everton today, I see. Likely using Cahill as a striker. Surprised Strac didn't get a chance.

PS: FUUU Heskey as an AM again

I shall NOT be watching this on any streams taking into account previous matches and me nearly shouting myself into a heart attack lol. There will be goals. So I'm going for 1-1. If it's 1-1 and Villa score in the 90+ min I shall have a ***** fit of epic proportions lol

I shall NOT be watching this on any streams taking into account previous matches and me nearly shouting myself into a heart attack lol. There will be goals. So I'm going for 1-1. If it's 1-1 and Villa score in the 90+ min I shall have a ***** fit of epic proportions lol

I dunno, doubt there's be THAT many goals. One striker on the pitch and Heskey as an AM hardly guarantees a goalfest. :P

I hope we scored two in the 90th and 93rd minutes to win. Remember that Ashley Young winner three years ago? Yeah. ;)

I dunno, doubt there's be THAT many goals. One striker on the pitch and Heskey as an AM hardly guarantees a goalfest. :P

I hope we scored two in the 90th and 93rd minutes to win. Remember that Ashley Young winner three years ago? Yeah. ;)

I choose not to remember :@ Selective memory is a wonderful thing lol

benched zog, so i expect him to score today

Torres dropped. Finally happened. Sturridge starts

If anyone gets a stream for the Everton Villa game, much appreciated. My one's terrible.

Not been able to find one. The number of streams going is getting less and less lately :(

Bring back Grandstand and live football on Saturday afternoons which we used to have :(

If anyone gets a stream for the Everton Villa game, much appreciated. My one's terrible.

Not been able to find one. The number of streams going is getting less and less lately :(

Bring back Grandstand and live football on Saturday afternoons which we used to have :(

I'm streamless too. This is ****, seriously.

//Edit - Denis had no pre-season and hasn't played since June so he's probably getting his fitness back first.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Channel 2 - Live Sports | Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Rugby, Tennis Watch online

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/82871/1/watch-everton-fc-vs-aston-villa.html

YES, **** YES!

Haha, I just found them too. First one has a nice picture.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Heskey injured?! Yes?! YES!

Aguero scores for City. 1-0.

Fantasy football team looking good already :)

Agüero scores. Man City 1 - 0 Wigan. Zoomed by two, thanks :(

Should be 1-0 up. Jags missed a peach from what i hear

Should be 1-0 up. Jags missed a peach from what i hear

Leon hit woodwork, too.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

1-0 now!

Penalty to Stoke. And he scores.

Terry scores for Chelsea.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Villa "attacking" players are having an amazing game (6)

Back