Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 5K
Bent looking unfit, don't know why we played him. Bannan's looked impressive though.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Ahhhhh but our best goalscorers are midfielders. Who needs a striker lol

We used to have that problem. Then we went out and bought Bent. Remember what buying quality players is like? No? Oh, sorry. ;)

Bent looking unfit, don't know why we played him. Bannan's looked impressive though.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

We used to have that problem. Then we went out and bought Bent. Remember what buying quality players is like? No? Oh, sorry. ;)
sod off
:P

Been a bit sloppy and Tim's having to rush out a few times, not particularly happy about that, but all in all we've done well.

Di Santo almost scored for Wigan, if he was a second quicker he would have scored. City should put Balotelli on for Johnson, AJ has been poor.

:( now me sad. But Saha was good/great for us and Everton. Such a :wub: player. I have this weird thing for french "injury prone" players, just like Jamie has one for "big and useless" Italians :)

Hang on, we don't need to buy them. We develop them. And some go on to be England internationals. :D

:( now me sad. But Saha was good/great for us and Everton. Such a :wub: player. I have this weird thing for french "injury prone" players, just like Jamie has one for "big and useless" Italians :)

They don't particularly have to be big or Italian, Jamie just likes useless players. Saha is <3

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Hang on, we don't need to buy them. We develop them. And some go on to be England internationals. :D

And then you sell them to pay yo bills. ;)

They don't particularly have to be big or Italian, Jamie just likes useless players. Saha is <3

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

And then you sell them to pay yo bills. ;)

And yet, we kept the best ones. Baines, Coleman, Neville, Jags, Fellaini. Barkley, Saha....

Starting to feel like people are ganging up on me. Which makes me :'( lol

But we kept the essential players for the back 4 and that was extremely important. Looking at the midfield feel we can cope and adapt without Arteta (though I still miss him wearing the EFC shirt)

ooooo Swansea hit the Arsenal crossbar

Working our way back into the game, good running from Gabby.

Man City score again. Aguero

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU Petrov you ****!!!!!!!! :@

Back