Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 5K
Not too sure what else he can do right now, and i question whether the protest has any actual concrete ideas

I'm totally against the ideas they have tbh. They want to get their own people in who would take in any investor, and that could be potentially disastrous. Investors could sound sincere or whatever, but they have to understand there's a lot of factors they have to take in that they don't understand. It's just making things more negative, which will get to Kenwright. And if the players sense that, it will just make them even more unsettled. They simply have to do the right thing, which is get behind the players and the club. Being negative just makes things worse. Negativity just spreads like wildfire and make things worse than they are right now.

I'm totally against the ideas they have tbh. They want to get their own people in who would take in any investor, and that could be potentially disastrous. Investors could sound sincere or whatever, but they have to understand there's a lot of factors they have to take in that they don't understand. It's just making things more negative, which will get to Kenwright. And if the players sense that, it will just make them even more unsettled. They simply have to do the right thing, which is get behind the players and the club. Being negative just makes things worse. Negativity just spreads like wildfire and make things worse than they are right now.

They very much remind me of MUST's approach t the Glazers, which was pure scaremongering. Definitely have little time for them

They very much remind me of MUST's approach t the Glazers, which was pure scaremongering. Definitely have little time for them

Like myself, they HAVE to be patient. He simply want he best people for the club. He dearly loves Everton and simply does not want them being ruined by some investor with a bad history financially. It is frustrating, but we simply have to realise he does not want Everton being ruined. And on that point I am with him. Gutted with turning down Man City's current owners yes, but at the time, he was being careful. We will get an investor at some point, with someone who respects the fans and what they want. What i don't want is someone like a Bernie Ecclestone. Look what he nearly did to QPR. Could have ruined the club with what he was doing.

Back