• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 7K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Liverpool host Manchester United in the early kick-off at 1245 BST, while Manchester City and Chelsea are also in action on another busy Saturday of football.

More...

Good news for Villa: Clark starts!

Bad news for Villa: Bannan doesn't and we're using ******* Heskey as a right winger.

23 Jake Cole;
2 Durrell Berry, 6 Curtis Nelson, 19 Ben Gibson, 3 Robbie Williams;
20 Conor Hourihane, 8 Simon Walton (capt), 13 Ladjie Soukouna , 21 Will Atkinson;
11 Warren Feeney 27 Matt Lecointe.

Fletcher on the bench.... and we're playing 2 up front! 2 UP FRONT!!!!!!!!!!! YES FLETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news for Villa: Clark starts!

Bad news for Villa: Bannan doesn't and we're using ******* Heskey as a right winger.

Even better news for Villa: David Silva, Edin Dzeko and Samir Nasri are all on the bench.

Bad news for Fantasy Football players: David Silva, Edin Dzeko and Samir Nasri are all on the bench.

Even better news for Villa: David Silva, Edin Dzeko and Samir Nasri are all on the bench.

Bad news for Fantasy Football players: David Silva, Edin Dzeko and Samir Nasri are all on the bench.

Bad news for Joe Hart: Heskey starts <3

23 Jake Cole;
2 Durrell Berry, 6 Curtis Nelson, 19 Ben Gibson, 3 Robbie Williams;
20 Conor Hourihane, 8 Simon Walton (capt), 13 Ladjie Soukouna , 21 Will Atkinson;
11 Warren Feeney 27 Matt Lecointe.

Fletcher on the bench.... and we're playing 2 up front! 2 UP FRONT!!!!!!!!!!! YES FLETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalalalalal

Keep forgetting you took Durrell Berry and played him at right-back. :P

Norwich 2-0 up against Swansea already

Ooooo! Lescott mistake lets Gabby through, gets one on one but Hart stands tall and saves well.

Ooooo! Lescott mistake lets Gabby through, gets one on one but Hart stands tall and saves well.

I don't get Lescott. He showed a lot of promise when we arrived at Goodison, but since leaving, he's been really streaky. Which makes his international selection even more bemusing to me. He's just not consistent.

Who was the player missed one on one? Was it Agbonlahore?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I don't get Lescott. He showed a lot of promise when we arrived at Goodison, but since leaving, he's been really streaky. Which makes his international selection even more bemusing to me. He's just not consistent.

He was such a overrated player. Scored few goals from set piece and all of a sudden he was rated as very good CB. Moyes is a genius for getting 24 Million for him.

He was as good as Jags at Everton, but has been really streaky since leaving as you said. On his day, brilliant CB, but usually makes a couple of mistakes a game. Never ever worth 24 mil.

Yep.

DARREN BENT IS DEFENDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

He was such a overrated player. Scored few goals from set piece and all of a sudden he was rated as very good CB. Moyes is a genius for getting 24 Million for him.

Definately. When he first arrived, he looked good initially, looked strong, held his ground. But as time went on, as you said, started to gradually become obvious he was a bit overrated. I just hope all the England defenders stay healthy so he doesn't go on the pitch during the Euros.

And on a side note, well done Jose Baxter on scoring for Tranmere. Another exciting Everton prospect

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 weeks before his 17th birthday... I introduce, Matt Lecointe!!!!! Get in there, we are staying up :wub:

Yep.

DARREN BENT IS DEFENDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Should have scored. That too considering the form he is in.

Wow Bent back in his own box and defending and Richards dived now. *palm*

Definately. When he first arrived, he looked good initially, looked strong, held his ground. But as time went on, as you said, started to gradually become obvious he was a bit overrated. I just hope all the England defenders stay healthy so he doesn't go on the pitch during the Euros.

And on a side note, well done Jose Baxter on scoring for Tranmere. Another exciting Everton prospect

Lescott is the Francis Jeffers of defenders. We did get more money for him than we did for Jeffers, though.

Since the Liverpool thread was closed because of bell's arguing I assume. I'll weigh in a few thoughts here;

1.)Evra is a quim
2.)From my view, Ferdinand looked like he should've been sent off
3.)Reina needs to use a cap in the sun
4.)United only started playing when we went 1-0 and they got their three main attackers on.
5.)Subs need be used more, and earlier. Was really hoping Bellamy would come on.
6.)Thought the ref was quite poor, got many 50/50's wrong, didn't seem to work well with the linesmen, like when Young shot wide and a corner was given 0.o
Thought we played well, was a decent result; probably should've won, especially with those late chances.

Back