Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 7K
Meh, I expected the loss, but frankly this hasn't been too bad. We looked enterprising in the first half and were all over City for a little while, encouraging signs. They just had too much class in the end though.

Meh, I expected the loss, but frankly this hasn't been too bad. We looked enterprising in the first half and were all over City for a little while, encouraging signs. They just had too much class in the end though.

Well, they had no Silva, no Nasri, no Dzeko, no Agüero nor Tevez, I was expecting a bit more from you.

Well, they had no Silva, no Nasri, no Dzeko, no Agüero nor Tevez, I was expecting a bit more from you.

Really? Well, you shouldn't have. We're upper-mid table hangers on, no more. City are up there with United as the best team in the league. At home, maybe we could've made a fight of it, but not away.

Really? Well, you shouldn't have. We're upper-mid table hangers on, no more. City are up there with United as the best team in the league. At home, maybe we could've made a fight of it, but not away.
I was expecting a 1-0, 2-0 defeat, tops, but you look like you could leak a couple more any minute.

Warnock pulls one back.

Moses is playing well. He has got good dribbling ability.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Or score one. Warnock.

And **** me up in prediction league. Predicted 3-0 win to City. Ribery did the same today. It was all good for Bayern winning 3-0 which I had predicted then he won penalty to make it 4-0.

Wheeeyyy, Milner scores. That'll get a good reaction from the travelling fans.

thanks City. went for a 3-1, but as usual.... ffuu

I had predicted 3-1, was doing well, ****** Milner.

:( I bet we lose this one now.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Commentators on BBC Radio Devon raging to the full, Argyle denied a clear penalty. sigh.

Lineups for Everton v Chelsea:

Everton: Howard; Hibbert, Jag, Distin, Baines; Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Lampard, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

:( I bet we lose this one now.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Commentators on BBC Radio Devon raging to the full, Argyle denied a clear penalty. sigh.

You jinxed it yourself with that post on the previous page.

Eagles scored. 3-1 to Bolton. Finishing was similar to the one he scored against Everton in 2006-07 season. (For ManUtd in 4-2 win).

Pre-match stress has settled in...

Mine started once I was finished being distracted by the Man Utd v Liverpool game. I refuse to make any predictions whatsoever after the fiasco that was the merseyside derby. O ****. Went 2-2 didn't I :S

I cant bet between Chelsea vs Everton, maybe Toffees will win.

Back to square one then again. We're going to get relegated this season.

Mine started once I was finished being distracted by the Man Utd v Liverpool game. I refuse to make any predictions whatsoever after the fiasco that was the merseyside derby. O ****. Went 2-2 didn't I :S

I also went 2-2.

Just hoping Cahill and Rodwell can last long enough. Going to be a worry

Back