Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K
good half for chelsea blackburn dont look like getting a shot tbh lets play like this in the 2nd half and we should get the win :D

good job from us, we showed resilience at the end to hold onto that. very pleased with this

well done man city, birmingham thanks you muchly :)
well half of it :P

Thanks for ******* the villa off, and keeping fulham 6 points behind us. Very much appreciate it :)

i really hope ivanovics injury aint too bad his been one of our best players this season and we will miss him alot if his out for a while

we are so poor at the moment, it's ridiculous.

Diabolical and Ancelotti must go

chelsea are soooo ******* lucky they have got that game in hand otherwise that would of been us out of the title race and if we dont win that game in hand we will be out of the race

Your mum's your dad!
Your dad's your mum!
You're inbred!
You Chelsea scum.

Good result for Blackburn. XD

Awesome, gives us an even better chance. The Man U - Chelsea game is going to be massive now.

we are so poor at the moment, it's ridiculous.

Diabolical and Ancelotti must go
ancelotti must go? are you stupid? thats chelseas problem, you keep sacking managers, man utd and arsenal do better because they stick with managers, thats also why teams like fulham and everton have done so well

Shocking. I expect BIG things in the summer, (a new striker or two, a full midfield overhaul, and a new keeper & a couple of CB's) otherwise, we can settle for just the FA Cup every year. Lampard, Kalou, Mikel, Ballack, Cech, Alex, Malouda and Deco all need to go. All of them are ancient and/or useless. If only Abramovich would open up his chequebook and spend some cash. Torres, Villa, Aguero, Ribery, Silva, Moutinho, Veloso, Hamsik, Chiellini, Pique, Akinfeev - If we get 3 or more of them, THEN we will have a good chance, otherwise, we're done.

Shocking. I expect BIG things in the summer, (a new striker or two, a full midfield overhaul, and a new keeper & a couple of CB's) otherwise, we can settle for just the FA Cup every year. Lampard, Kalou, Mikel, Ballack, Cech, Alex, Malouda and Deco all need to go. All of them are ancient and/or useless. If only Abramovich would open up his chequebook and spend some cash. Torres, Villa, Aguero, Ribery, Silva, Moutinho, Veloso, Hamsik, Chiellini, Pique, Akinfeev - If we get 3 or more of them, THEN we will have a good chance, otherwise, we're done.

are you ******* serious malouda and alex need to go?? they have been our best players last few weeks if you didnt realise and malouda has been our best player all season mate

pure big four talk here, why would some of those players go to chelsea? akinfeev recently signed a new contract to start, i will not analyze all those players but you should re think those statements, ancelotti is one of the best managers in the world, chelsea being ungrateful as usual

Good result for Arsenal and Utd.

A Utd and Chelsea draw would be the perfect result now. (H)

pure big four talk here, why would some of those players go to chelsea? akinfeev recently signed a new contract to start, i will not analyze all those players but you should re think those statements, ancelotti is one of the best managers in the world, chelsea being ungrateful as usual

i agree its ******* rediculous about we need a whole new squad if our squad wernt good we wouldnt be competing for the title

are you ******* serious malouda and alex need to go?? they have been our best players last few weeks if you didnt realise and malouda has been our best player all season mate

Maybe I was going slightly too far with those two, I just got into listing players and couldn't seem to stop myself <_< anyway, I wouldn't say Malouda has been our best player myself - Ivanovic has been better for me. But now in my opinion the big thing is to get shot of Lampard. We can still get good money for him and he just wastes too much now, especially from set pieces, and his long shots rarely go in nowadays, and Drogba looks much more dangerous from free kicks.

Back