Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 3K
Lol at Sunderland's mascot chasing the magpie around the ground XD

I could do a better job than this ESPN Star Sports Hong Kong presenter.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Surely Shola should have got a yellow for that accidental handball, Barton did...

Wow that goal really went against the run of play. As a neutral I want to see more goals though, such a shame Villa have no good forwards.

Good punch from Gordon there, Williamson would have buried that.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Nolan backheel, 1-0 :wub:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Ferdinand's not having much luck in the air, within 2 minutes he's accidentally nutted Barton with some force (still came off worse), then got shaken up by Ameobi.

YES GET IN!! 1-1 Villa! James Collins.

Great game i'm listening to. Sounds like proper end to end stuff

Villa villa villa villa, villa villa villa!
Come on Collins, game on!

Gutierrez tweaked his ankle, looks like Gosling coming on for him. Good game for a debut.

Nevermind, El Galgo returns. Gosling might be on soon though, Pardew was talking tactics to him.

I'm so nervous.
Wondering why Zigic didn't start, he's been on for 5 minutes and B'ham have finally got someone to aim their long ball at and it's causing all sorts of problems.

José Enrique wants a goal, and this commentator is orgasming every time he touches the ball... Can't blame him though ;)

All these hard challenges and the only yellow has been an accidental handball by every ref's favourite scapegoat.

i dont care who wins just hope one of them does if either villa or birmingham score the roof is gunna come off......

Hopefully Man United and Tottenham draw, so none of them can get ahead :)
It's going to be a good game of football, hopefully

Back