Live - Sunday football

Lovenkrands on for LeonBestIsMint, and some ginger kid on for Elmo.

Cheer up Steve Bruce, oh what can it mean to a Sad Mackem ******* and a **** football team

Also Gosling on for Gutierrez.

I'll take 1-1 at St. Andrews but i'm pleased with that performance, we looked quite solid at the back for the most part and we worked hard going forward, Gabby wasted a great chance at the start and we hit the woodwork about 4 times, probably deserved the 3 points IMO but that's football.

Nggh... deserved to win, but when you're in bad form luck goes against you. Happy enough with the point, we're out of the relegation zone and at least they didn't win...

Just heard that another fan went for another player at the Newcastle v Sunderland match. Don't know from which side though. Think it's about time security was increased at grounds.

Just heard that another fan went for another player at the Newcastle v Sunderland match. Don't know from which side though. Think it's about time security was increased at grounds.

Where'd you hear that?

After the equaliser a sad mackem ******* got on the pitch and pushed Harper, didn't see it since my stream decided to change channels...

After the match there was a 'coming together' of fans. http://plixi.com/p/70404527

After the equaliser a sad mackem ******* got on the pitch and pushed Harper, didn't see it since my stream decided to change channels...

After the match there was a 'coming together' of fans. http://plixi.com/p/70404527

shame that there's always an idiot who ruins football for everybody else.

I can`t be pleased with the result on St.Andrews:(...Awful match for Agbonlahor,he can`t play wide,he`s only dangerous as poacher...Albrighton-Walker great right side for the future:) I can see the old good Liverpool,they are having great game so far..

I've just heard that Marc Albrighton pushed a ball boy over today and Gabby threw his gloves at a fan, can anyone who was at the match confirm it?
I've been told by some idiot Blues fan who called them both "wank shafts" said I was a daft git for thinking Villa deserved more than a point and also said that he offered to fight Albrighton and Abgonlahor and they both walked away which he said makes them not be men or footballers.
It makes me cry that anyone can be that ridiculous.

I've just heard that Marc Albrighton pushed a ball boy over today and Gabby threw his gloves at a fan, can anyone who was at the match confirm it?
I've been told by some idiot Blues fan who called them both "wank shafts" said I was a daft git for thinking Villa deserved more than a point and also said that he offered to fight Albrighton and Abgonlahor and they both walked away which he said makes them not be men or footballers.
It makes me cry that anyone can be that ridiculous.

Don't cry. The man isn't a crossbar, after all. ;)

i heard Martin Tyler say before start of play today you could have got odds of 180/1 for all 4 games to end in a draw today.