Live - Sunday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Leyton Orient v Arsenal is the highlight of a busy day of FA Cup and Premier League action, kicked off by the West Brom-Wolves derby and also featuring Man City v Notts County and Fulham v Bolton.

More...

I can see a cup shock happening here, even though i am a Arsenal Fan.

Leyton Orient to win.

Just because it would be typical of Arsenal to beat the best team in the world then lose to a League One side.

Arsenal winning some silverware and shutting everyone the **** up > Leyton Orient producing a cup shock

Keeeemon Arsenal

Fantastic strike from O'hara. Amazing. 1-0 to wolves.

Two games from Wembley. COYW.

Hopefully the draw will give us a home tie again if we win that is.

Leyton Orient to win.

Just because it would be typical of Arsenal to beat the best team in the world then lose to a League One side.

totally agree with you hope it happens :D

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

celtic 1 up against rangers!

who scored :D

Soo bad for us need the Baggies to score. What you think are the chances of us drawing you lot in the next round of the cup?!

Well as were both through quite a good chance, but if Im absolutely honest every game we've played in the FA cup iv said i dont care if we lose it. We have our final, need to concentrate on the league now!!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Celtic are 2-0 up BTW...

Hooper with the second.

Celtic 2-0 Rangers - HT

Gary Hooper with both goals. Rangers have been utter *****.

Our lads on loan have had an impressive half-season since January so far.

Bentley, Walker, O'Hara, Naughton, Keane, they all score and help their team.

If Leyton beat Arsenal then that makes them better than Barcelona! <)<)<)

West Brom 1-1 Wolves, Carlos Velaaaaa 2 minutes into the 4 of stoppage time

the hawthorns has erupted, the wolves players are on their knees

the search to beat their local rivals after so long is still on!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Our lads on loan have had an impressive half-season since January so far.

Bentley, Walker, O'Hara, Naughton, Keane, they all score and help their team.

I wouldn't mind keeping Bentley, he has done really well for us so far.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Albion 1-1 Wolves FT.

****, cracking effort against the post from Hawley (Notts County), City have been poor so far to say the least.

LOL...Notts County are outplaying City at COMS. I wouldn't be suprised if we lost.

Viera is Shocking as usually... XD

Fantastic theatrics by Balotelli to try to win pen. Least he's trying in something