Live - Sunday football

Great skill there from Silva..

wow. balotelli unconciouss

now hes up

Chievo equalised against Milan. Half time in Leverkusen Stuttgart match, Just tuned to Milan match and they concede. Fucck.. Earlier Robinho took his goal very well..

that shut him up for 5 minutes at least

lol. looked quite nastly collission. may not be his biggest fan (even though hes massively talented), but don't like seeing that sort of thing happen on the pitch

Glad to see Paddy V on the scoreline twice !! :O
Arsenal Team

Almunia -
Sagna, Miquel, Squillaci, Gibbs
Denilson Song, Rosicky (C) -
Arshavin, Chamakh, Bendtner

Last edited:
Patoooooooooooooooooooo......... Milan 2-1 up.. Excellent beating man, cutting in from left wing then finishing it off well.. Looked scuffed shot, but well who cares.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

****. Missed out Stuttgart's equalizer.. Kuzmanovic is the scorer. Okazaki just missed by whisker. Great shot..

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

In the other match, Genoa came back from 3-0 down to lead 4-3.

Cacau with a brilliant strike back off the post. Adler again not at all convincing..

very harsh on Notts County, they have been very good but the first team of Citeh have proven there worth

liked Tevez goal-well taken. each time he gets the ball, I admit I stop what I'm doin cause he normally does something pretty dam funky.

Viera gets MOM

5-0. This is very, very harsh on Notts County. talk about rubbing it in

Wow...im really impressed with Dzeko. A fantastic assist and a goal. Played really well. We played poor in first half but second half was total domination.

Glad to see Paddy V on the scoreline twice !! :O
Arsenal Team

Almunia -
Sagna, Miquel, Squillaci, Gibbs
Denilson Song, Rosicky (C) -

Arshavin, Chamakh, Bendtner

looks a strong team with young Spaniard Miquel starting :)

Notts County scoreline totally flattered Man City and did not reflect the match whatsoever.