Live - Sunday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea host Newcastle in the first of five Premier League games on Sunday, with Wigan and West Ham battling for survival when they meet later and Liverpool and Tottenham vying for fifth spot.

More...

Stupid, a Liverpool-Spurs match not televised, and 4PM on a Sunday.

Reina
Flanaghan Carragher Skrtel Johnson
Kuyt Spearing Lucas Maxi
Suarez
Carroll

Is pretty nailed on, expect Carroll to return, if he doesn't Shelvey to come in
Merieles is injured.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Crappy, co-commentator for Chelsea match ¬_¬. Also, Chelsea's kit makes them look like Wigan.

Goal in the 2nd min.

White is bit dominant on Chelsea's kit..

Reina
Flanaghan Carragher Skrtel Johnson
Kuyt Spearing Lucas Maxi
Suarez
Carroll

Is pretty nailed on, expect Carroll to return, if he doesn't Shelvey to come in
Merieles is injured.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Crappy, co-commentator for Chelsea match ¬_¬. Also, Chelsea's kit makes them look like Wigan.

He is rubbish isn't he, if I wanted biased commentary I would have watched ChelseaTV lol I wonder if Chelsea realize they aren't champions anymore lol

Wigan Athletic vs West Ham is the biggest game happening today and should be on TV.

Great shot by Torres there.

Last edited:
Hoping for:

Cudicini
Corluka Dawson Kaboul Rose
Lennon Hudd Sandro Modric
Defoe Pav.

Knowing Redknapp...

Gomes
Corluka Dawson Kaboul Rose
Pienaar Modric Huddlestone Lennon
VDV
Crouch

*weeps*

He is rubbish isn't he, if I wanted biased commentary I would have watched ChelseaTV lol I wonder if Chelsea realize they aren't champions anymore lol

Wigan Athletic vs West Ham is the biggest game happening today and should be on TV.

Great shot by Torres there.

And he's so unprofessional and so biased ¬_¬ Rather have Jamie Redknapp on and that's saying something!

Would have liked to see Spurs Liverpool on telly tbh. Nvm, c'mon Arsenal, don't throw 3rd away, please.

Wigan 2-1 West Ham
Arsenal 2-2 Villa
Birmingham 3-1 Fulham
Liverpool 2-0 Spurs
Fairly confident with our match.

How more times today are we going to hear Ray say "he is the nicest lad off the football pitch"

Arsenal's Gael Clichy returns after a hamstring problem, but Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas face late fitness tests. Centre-back Thomas Vermaelen, who was on the bench against Stoke, could make his first appearance since injuring his Achilles in September.
Aston Villa's Jean Makoun is back after missing two games with a dead leg, but Ciaran Clark remains sidelined.
Gabriel Agbonlahor missed out last weekend because of illness, and could return in place of Emile Heskey.

Arsenal
Doubtful: Fabregas (thigh), Nasri (hamstring)
Injured: Bartley (knee), Diaby (calf), Eastmond (ankle), Fabianski (shoulder), Mannone (thigh)
Aston Villa
Injured: Clark (hamstring)

Head-to-head
• Aston Villa have lost 15 of their last 24 league games away to Arsenal (W1, D8, L15).

Arsenal
• Arsene Wenger's side have won two of their last nine league games (W2, D5, L2).
• Robin van Persie has scored 19 goals in 21 games for Arsenal in 2011.
• The Emirates is the only stadium yet to see a Premier League goal scored from outside the penalty area this season (according to Opta).
• Maroaune Chamakh has not scored a Premier League goal since netting in the Gunners' 4-2 win at Villa Park on 27 November, a run of 12 top-flight matches.
• According to Opta statistics, 57% of the Premier League goals Arsenal have conceded this season came from set-pieces - the highest proportion in the top flight.

Aston Villa
• Villa have dropped 26 points from winning positions this season, more than any other Premier League side.
• They have not kept a top-flight clean sheet away from home since winning 2-0 at Hull on 21 April 2010.
• Gabriel Agbonlahor needs one goal to reach 50 in the Premier League.

If we play the chuckle brothers in defence we're doomed. Cuellar + Collins plz.

Arsenal 3-1 Villa
Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle
Liverpool 3-0 Sp*rs
Birmingham 0-0 Fulham
Wigan 1-2 West Ham

I can guarantee Bent will score against us again :(