Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
Fine save, Kenny, fine save.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Good to see us finally with a good freekick taker though. Bannan is excellent both directly and otherwise.

Top save from Kenny to deny Bannan. This game is crying out for a goal from someone. Taarabt has faded since the early stages, Barton's been quiet and SWP hasn't been involved either really.

N'Zogbia has been very disappointing since joining Villa from Wigan.

Why does N'Zogbia play? He's been as worthless as Ireland since he came.
Get Albrighton on. Now. Thanks.

will be taking N'Zogbia out of my FPL team after this.

Whoa, N'Zogbia plays in Delph who can't get his shot away. Good start Villa.

Poor choice from Taarabt there. Should have played in SWP rather than Bothroyd. He is shocking by the way Bothroyd, Campbell should start over him every day of the week.

Much much better this half! McLeish - PENALTY TO VILLA!

BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1-0.

Poor choice from Taarabt there. Should have played in SWP rather than Bothroyd. He is shocking by the way Bothroyd, Campbell should start over him every day of the week.

From BBC:

I don't want to be too hard on Jay Bothroyd, but it's difficult to see past him as the weak link of this QPR frontline. Stick a top frontman at the head of some of the hosts' good build-up play and the Londoners would be dangerous. Instead - as just now - good moves often end when Bothroyd stutters and fumbles in the box. Shame.

That is the softest penalty in Premier League history. Great pen though from Bannan.

QPR 0-1 Aston Villa.

I didn't see the tug on Gabby myself, my step dad who's a blues fan did though and called it before the ref, gives me reason to believe it was a fair decision :P

He's an assured penalty taker, Bannan, and that was a good one. McLeish is one **** of a motivator at HT, second time he's done this.

Armand Traore - much to the surprise of the vast majority of Loftus Road - is penalised for a shirt pull on Gabriel Agbonlahor in the box.

Good 'Ol Traore

Bartons tackle as bad as Torres' ? I dont think so

Good 'Ol Traore

There was no shirt pull. Was a really bad decision from the referee imo.

Campbell finally on for Bothroyd. Lets see what happens now.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Great save Given. QPR piling on the pressure now.

Back