Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
Given is just amazing. Fine save to deny SWP. We'll likely still concede, but the draw would be fine.

Hm. Can't see the logic behind bringing Bannan off. Still, never mind. At least Marc's getting a good run out.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Quality banter from the Villa fans. "1-0, 1-0 to the boring team"

Not sure why Bannan is off, also not sure how Gabby is the only one yellow carded in that, he made the foul but Ferdinand reacted by bumping into him afterwards, players are sent off for retaliation, if Gabby had bitten at that it would certainly have been more.

QPR fans response? "1-0, 1-0 to the referee". Brilliant stuff.

Looks like Alex took a leaf out of SAF book on hairdryer treatments. Much improved performance. But that pen was softer than my **** tbh

Looks like Alex took a leaf out of SAF book on hairdryer treatments. Much improved performance. But that pen was softer than my **** tbh

Funnily enough, he's highly rated by Ferguson, who says he sees shades of himself in McLeish. Yeah, was a soft penalty, but considering our luck last season we're due some this one!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Yaaay, Weimann coming on.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Giving away stupid fouls!

Wouldn't have been able to move his arm out the way in time tbh

That was a grim foul. Albrighton's down, looks hurt. Traore off.

Calum will be gutted lol.

Thats a sickener for the D

Fully deserved!

QPR equalise, Richard Dunne OG. Typical..

That is the luckiest goal I've ever seen.

We got the luckiest penalty I've ever seen, can't complain.

Fair result in the end I think. QPR marginally the better team and desperately unlucky with ref decisions.

Much improved 2nd half there, we need to show more of ourselves in the first half. QPR were definitely deserving in their point but we had chances to kill the game too. If we started stronger we would have won for sure I think. Maybe were fortunate with a couple of decisions. Need to cut out the silly fouls though. Fair result.

We got the luckiest penalty I've ever seen, can't complain.

Fair result in the end I think. QPR marginally the better team and desperately unlucky with ref decisions.

Think the ref was definately a bit pants at times. But agree the result was probably fair.

Result was fair, but QPR were definitely the better side overall in this game for me. For all their dominance though, they didn't create enough chances to deserve to win it.

Aston Villa had their spells of control I thought, but again didn't make many chances (bar Delph's shot). Was a decent game to watch, but it needed a goal earlier on to brighten it up. As we saw, as soon as Villa scored QPR came right out looking for a goal and it made it much more open and enjoyable.

Can I just say too - Gary Neville is a top pundit/commentator for me. Compliments Martin Tyler's knowledge of the game with his recent experiences and his own knowledge too. Good combination imo.

Back