Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A busy day of last-gasp deals is expected with the summer transfer window slamming shut at 1800 BST on Tuesday.

More...

Hmm,

Still waiting for the Sir Sigurdsson deal to go through, then Reading can start spending (hopefully).. :D

"If I was a footballer I'd spend deadline day just flying between UK airports and letting the rumours go crazy."

Lol. :P I can't see us signing anyone. Still no striker though. :(

First bit of news is... tottenham target huntelaar has signed for schalke 10.5mil tottenham wanted him on loan milan said no! ;)

Newcastle are looking at van Wolfswinkel today. Rumours are he's jetted in to Newcastle.

I think this will be a very exciting deadline day - hopefully Chelsea can get Ribery or another striker :D

Apparently Arda Turan is in Liverpool, Insua is on his way to Galatasaray, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas is going to Sunderland on loan, Everton are close to signing Grafite on loan and Ronaldinho is apparently in contact with Spurs as we speak!

Last edited:
"There are plenty of rumours in Tuesday's papers on deadline day, but the most eye-catching one is in the Daily Mirror with Tottenham being linked with a shock move for Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor."

:O

Liverpool seem to be interested in Borrowing Mario Gomez from bayern Munich for a season would like to see that deal go through wouldn't mind seeing Arda Turan in a liverpool shirt soon and outstanding player from what i am hearing

West Brom in talks with Paul Scharner as we speak....I dont think Chelsea will make anymore signings and I dount Ronaldinho will move from AC Milan after their 4-0 win over Levante

"Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez is interested in a move to Liverpool, according to the player's agent." - Sky Sports News

Just gonna be doing this all day probably.. :P

yep i got a 4 hour car journey soon so gonna miss out on alot :((( dammit wish someone could text me with any liverpool news!!

"Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez is interested in a move to Liverpool, according to the player's agent." - Sky Sports News

Just gonna be doing this all day probably.. :P

Yeah. What a day this will be. :P

Arsenal are on the verge of signing Mark Schwarzer for £3 million. Apparently he is at the Emirates Stadium now!

Kevin Davies is rumoured to be on the way to West Ham, as a replacement for Carlton Cole, who apparently is on the way to Liverpool.

Blackpool are in talks with Strasbourg midfielder Mamadou Bah and have asked about taking forward Kyle Lafferty on loan from Rangers.

Schalke have signed Huntelaar and agreed a fee for Jurado! What a team.

Back