Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Man Utd look set to make a 10million bid for Everton star Jack Rodwell.

I would love Emile Heskey at Reading to be honest..

But to be fair, we have the shitest strikers in the championship..

There are gonna be so many of these: XD

"My sister flew into London from Johannesburg last night. Siphiwe Tshabalala was on the flight as well. Fulham maybe?"

Emile Heskey is heading to Salisbury for a medical after agreeing personal terms last night.

does anyone have a sky sports stream??

Arsenal looking to make a 14million move for hugo lloris

Atletico Madrid star Forlan is set for a move either to Manchester United or Tottenham.

Hmm

Diego Forlan is looking for a way out of Atletico after falling out with boss Quique Sanchez Flores. Tottenham look favourites to sign the Uruguayian for a fee around 17million.

Thoughts? Personally id love him at United but not sure if we have 17mil :(.

sky sports- Asamoah Gyan arrives at sunderland ahead of proposed move

Waghorn at Leicester for medical ahead of 2million deal
Kamel Zayette also in talks ahead of 700k move
Emile Heskey in talks with Newcastle (gutted come home heskey)

"Robbie Keane set to join Bellamy, Davids and James in crazy transfer to Championship. Just seen him pull up at City Ground."

Scary!!

Heard a lot of rumours about Muntari going to Spurs from a few of my mates who are on a Tottenham forum. Then again Redknapp's always linked with Muntari on deadline day, its always false but you never know it could quite easily happen. Muntari's got a soft spot for Redknapp and Redknapp adores Muntari (as do I :$).

If they do get Muntari I imagine it won't be cheap though, atleast £15m+, he is class though.

Ronaldinho to Spurs? Rubbish. He has been training like a demon at Milan over pre season, down to his best weight, has spoke of how he wanted Ibra to play at Milan with him and had 2 assists in the 4-0 win on the weekend.

Milan also linked with Robinho but doubt we could afford him to be honest

0942: One website is suggesting that Tottenham are now in the hunt for Liverpool forward Ryan Babel after attempts to sign Luis Fabiano, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Emmanuel Adebayor and Guiseppe Rossi all fell through.

0940: BBC Radio Leicester understands the Foxes are going to sign Martyn Waghorn for about £2m from Sunderland today, though it might depend on whether the Black Cats can sign Asamoah Gyan or anyone else.

EDIT: Itis probaly bullshit. didnt realise it came from Goal.com

Last edited:
Loving the 'Pigs can fly' image next to that Everton fans comment. XD

Apparently Youngster Gylfi Sigurdsson has left Reading to join Hoffenheim on a fee of 5M, with an extra 1M somewhen.

Can't say i'm not too happy, but i'm glad he's gone at this time, so now we have time to bring in 2-3 players. Matty Fryatt set to sign apparently.

Back