Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Hunteelar at Schalke...brilliant,him and Kevin Kuryani...what a strike partnership

Hunteelar at Schalke...brilliant,him and Kevin Kuryani...what a strike partnership

And Raul and I expect Jurado too! :)

With Farfan on the wing. Data Editor, here I come! ^^)

"Reports in Italy claim Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari as Harry Redknapp looks to be reunited with the former Portsmouth man at White Hart Lane"

Is it me, or are Tottenham being linked with like everyone? Lol

"Reports in Italy claim Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari as Harry Redknapp looks to be reunited with the former Portsmouth man at White Hart Lane"

Is it me, or are Tottenham being linked with like everyone? Lol

This Tottenham on the last day Jonesy. :)

They make Deadline Day. ;)

Luciano Becchio is heading to Blackburn's training ground :O What a coup for Blackburn

i think all this stuff with liverpool getting arda turan, maybe a exchange for emiliano insua who put on his twitter something about a new start in istanbul

Chelsea and Arsenal are closed for business apparently. I think we are aswell tbh.

Chelsea and Arsenal are closed for business apparently. I think we are aswell tbh.

Arsenal aren't. They're on the verge of signing Schwarzer.

After that i expect they'll be closed for 'buisness'

Unless we sign that guy with the Dutch name.

EDIT: van Wolfswinkel

Emile Heskey has apparently been chatting to Chris Hughton outside Newcastle's training ground. Hmm ;)

No!

"Don't know if this is good or bad for the Toon but I've just drove past their training ground only to see Emile Heskey chatting to Chris Hughton!"
You're the third person who has said that. Just saying...

Please, no.

Hughton's signings have always been debatable. :'(

Sky Sources: Emmauel Adebayor and Shay Given staying at Man City this transfer window

Back