Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Starting to bubble up now :), Fingers crossed Babel comes in and Carlton Cole remains at the club. I know it is unlikely but if the Babel deal goes through first then there may not be enough time to complete the deal
Doubt it, though.

From BBC sport:

1603: DEADLINE DAY'S BIGGEST DONE DEALS SO FAR:
Marcus Bent [Birmingham - Wolves] Loan
Salif Diao [unattached - Stoke]
Alexander Hleb [Barcelona - Birmingham] Loan
Martin Jiranek [Spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed
Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange
Zurab Khizanishvili [Blackburn - Reading] Loan
Rodrigo Moreno [Benfica - Bolton] Loan
Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000
Stipe Pletikosa [Spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan
Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m
Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

+Tom Cleverley ;)

1543: DONE DEAL: Birmingham are on fire. The Blues have just confirmed to BBC Sport the signing of Alexander Hleb on a one-year international loan deal from Barcelona. Top signing

Brilliant signing...should strengthen their team like ****,major coup I feel for Birmingham

1620: DONE DEAL: Brighton have signed Kazenga Lua Lua on loan from Newcastle until 31 December.

Good luck to the lad, he is an excellent player. :)

Perhaps i'm over optomistic, but what would Birmingham now need with McFadden? His contracts up the end of this season i think, Celtic, Rangers or a side could make a move for him!

We'll see what Sam Lyon has to say. ;)

This last day of the summer market is getting more and more boring as years go by.

It used to be really exciting with big players making big money moves to big clubs with minutes to go, but now the biggest deal we are looking at is Carlton Cole to Liverpool and Ryan Babel to Spurs :$

1632: DONE DEALS: Subject to international clearance, Liverpool have signed of 16-year-old Suso from FC Cadiz on a scholarship agreement and MTK Budapest's Hungary Under-17 international Adam Hajdu on a temporary transfer until next June.

I haven't heard or seen that anywhere Tony.. not saying you're lying but surely if it's on BBC Radio they would have mentioned it on BBC Live Website or at least on Sky Sports News.

1639: You won't believe this people, but today's Deadline Day is literally on fire. Where I'm sat anyway. I've apparently got to evacuate my office due to a fire alarm, so will be handing you over to Emlyn Begley in the mean time. Hope to see you soon!

LOL. XD

LOL, the wonders of Twitter.

What a boring final transfer day.

Back