Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Exactly. Poulsen, Konchesky and Carlton Cole will be the flop signings for Liverpool this season. Should've gone with Inler and Llorente or Toivonen.

Got to love your optimism. Poulsen's an experienced midfielder, Carlton Cole is a striker coming into his prime and Konchesky's a wily operator. Llorente is out of 'Pool's budget and didn't want to leave, Inler doesn't want to leave and Toivonen is at best alright.

1543: DONE DEAL: Birmingham are on fire. The Blues have just confirmed to BBC Sport the signing of Alexander Hleb on a one-year international loan deal from Barcelona. Top signing

Audi spotted at Leicester training ground with *** on number plate, rumour is it is Simon *** to discuss loan move

This transfer window is boring -- where is our annual £16,000,000+ bag of **** Mr. Levy? Only joking, hopefully we've moved on from those days.

Don't understand at all why we're after Babel -- unless he fits into the above category? A left-sided, low-scoring forward is probably the last position we need to strengthen.

Tom Cleverley to wigan :( I wanted him to play for United in the Carling Cup this season.

Tom Cleverley to wigan :( I wanted him to play for United in the Carling Cup this season.

oO).I am sure it will be better for his development playing EPL football each week, then playing 7 maximum carling cup games.

I'm sure it will Scott, but I just meant that I wanted to see him play more in a United shirt. His pre-season performances were great..

Yuki Abe granted work permit for Leicester
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ15vky88Dw"]YouTube- Yuki Abe (JEF Last Season)[/ame]

I'm sure it will Scott, but I just meant that I wanted to see him play more in a United shirt. His pre-season performances were great..

Watch Match of the day and you will see him scoring winners past rivals such as pool, arsenal and city this year ;)

Starting to bubble up now :), Fingers crossed Babel comes in and Carlton Cole remains at the club. I know it is unlikely but if the Babel deal goes through first then there may not be enough time to complete the deal

1610: Chilean international striker Jean Beausejour has just been shown arriving at St Andrews on his way to sign his contract confirming his arrival from Club America

Back