Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
1947: Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says the club are waiting for confirmation that their signing of Rafael van der Vaart, for around £8m, has been ratified by the Premier League.

Source BBC

Geez one last update

7:49
Chris Murphy: Harry Redknapp on Van der Vaart : "We're just waiting to see if the deal has gone through."
7:51
Chris Murphy: Redknapp says he thought yesterday that Van der Vaart was off to Bayern Munich for €18m but was told by his chairman about 4pm this afternoon that he was now available for £8m. Real Madrid were clearly desperate to sell him.

Pray hard Spurs fans, you might just be able to get a world class player on a bargain!

Redknapp said on SSN that if tottenham do sign Van der Vaart, it will be for £8m, which is a great bargain IMO

Man United fans must be pisssssed. Signed unknown Bebe for 7.4m when a player you need may have gone for 8m a World Cup Finalist.

Harry's always been able to find these sort of bargains, got Defoe for £8m before for Pompey on deadline day in January, got Diarra for £5m (Lassana), excellent manager in the transfer market.

I cba to read through the other pages....

Did Pool sign Carlton Cole?

Harry's always been able to find these sort of bargains, got Defoe for £8m before for Pompey on deadline day in January, got Diarra for £5m (Lassana), excellent manager in the transfer market.

That's why he is a wheeler d..... Opps sorry Redknapp.

I cba to read through the other pages....

Did Pool sign Carlton Cole?

Reports are saying we had a 9m bid rejected because they wouldn't be able to replace him in the remaining time.

I will never stop supporting the club, the players or the manager because ive grown up supporting them since a young boy but i just thought it was time to start being realistic. Good deals for Spurs and Sunderland. Im interested to see how Pennant gets on at Stoke.

I think we can all agree, Reading have signed the best players today..

Ian Harte, Welcome to Reading. (A)

Well, I have a new favourite player for Reading. :D

Who could you get on loan though?

Well, On Jake Taylor's (youngster) twitter it said that Simon *** may be coming back to Reading.

And jeremie Aliadiere has been spotted at the stadium today. So we'll hopefully sign him on a free tomorrow.

I think SSN make make a big announcement at about 2 minutes to 6 saying it's extended to 12..

You are fail.

Anyway, disappointed that Arsenal didn't get Lloris like it was being speculated today but meh, didn't expect it fortunately.

Really do not want to have to trail through 18 pages. Any Newcastle transfer activity?

Back