Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
I won't be satisfied unless the Van Der Vaart deal is announced!!!

*sigh* its over, im going to bed.Its 11:30 pm here in India.Will come back tomorrow morning to see if the deal has gone through.Hope.

[QUOTE.

Charlton Athletic have re-signed defender Jonathan Fortune on a deal until Christmas.

Woop!

Therry Racon is on his way out of Charlton with skysports.com reporting that the midfielder is off to Greece for talks with Panionios.

no!

[/QUOTE]

WOW, linked with Joe Cole, Beckham, Henry, Yakubu, Babel, Chimbonda, Demel, Trezeguet, Taylor and we get.....wait for it.........Lars Jacobsen :| Well done David Sullivan, i will book my Npower season ticket now shall I??

Right, there has been ANOTHER brilliant story to the summer transfer window....

Stockport County's Sam Hare, Richie Partridge and Gianluca Havern have left, and Robbie Williams has permanently signed!!!! :O :O

Oh. Em. Gee.

DONE DEAL! It's come in late and it might not set the world alight, but nevertheless .. young Arsenal forward Nacer Barazite has joined Dutch Eredivisie side Vitesse Arnhem on loan for a season.

Oh FFS, we didn't sign squat, did we? Three rejects, two lucky dips and a goalkeeper. FUDGING FUDGE!!!!!

Galatasaray rejected Arda offer

b7c134a794e825d6d7efbc4.jpg

Cant wait for the rest of this season! Teams around us have stengthtened and we have weakened. Champions league potential? wont finish top 7.

AS are now saying that Real Madrid and Tottenham have agreed an €11m fee but that Rafael Van der Vaart's personal details may not have been completed in time.

Oh and my source is soccernet just in case anyone is curious =/

Cant wait for the rest of this season! Teams around us have stengthtened and we have weakened. Champions league potential? wont finish top 7.
We can say goodbye to Torres and Gerrard in January.
Thank you, Mr. Broughton. You were really impressive in your handling of the club sale. Now were totally screwed.

P.S. - Time to change loyalties. ;)

Last edited:
Schalke 04 has been doing some good signing, a Huntelaar & Raul duo up front is well, awesome.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE: Reports in Spain now say that Tottenham have sneaked through the deal for Van der Vaart. It is far from confirmed at this stage but Spanish radio, and Marca, are now saying he is on his way to White Hart Lane. Late drama!

Oh god I better head to sleep as there is no slight mention of any Man Utd for the whole night (except for Cleverley's loan but....)

Back