Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Pompey are gonna lose Nugent and Wilson today probably.. greattttt.

Hunteelar at Schalke...brilliant,him and Kevin Kuryani...what a strike partnership

Kuranyi never really impressed for me never really thought he was any good tbh

well the Huntelaar - Kuranyi strike partnership would be diffcault as Kuranyi signed for Dynamo Moscow earlier in the transfer window lol.

I can't see Chelsea doing any business coming in today but as rumoured i can see Di Santo leaving but thats about it.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

i only found out that you signed flahaven the other day, its a nice touch i think.

If Rafael Van Der Vaart has joined Schalke, then I'd assume that is Manchester United's summer spending confirmed as over.

said on BBCi yesterday Man Utd were going to make a last minute 10m + Carrick bid for Rodwell

1157: DEAL DONE: Wait for it - news of an actual signing. Championship side Leeds have signed Honduras forward Ramon Nunez on a permanent deal after the 24-year-old impressed on loan.

A hint of desperation from the BBC. :P

Anyone heard anything about Liverpool yet?

How many players Schalke have signed so far this season??

Text from Reading FC:

John Madejski:

"This is the right decision for the club, and following the departure of Gylfi we will add players into the squad."

We should be seeing some new faces. :DD!!

Ah, bitter blow for you.

Have you signed/loaned anyone this summer?
Sonko and Dickinson on loan, and Flahavan on a 1 month deal atm. Also influx of youngsters including Matt Ritchie, Nadir Cifcti, Marlon Pack and Joel Ward who are all decent players, especially Cifcti, quality finisher and a good player for the future.

Imagine it's gonna be another boring deadline day :'( with teams having no money to spend etc.

Hope i'm proved wrong though, and why isn't the deadline set to midnight? oO)

as far as i know, transfer deadline should've been yesterday, but if fell on a bank holiday - thus being classed as a non-business day...

I don't see Fergie offering out a settled central midfielder who knows the English game like the back of his hand for a midfielder that he'll have to nurture and is completely different to Carrick.

The guy on sky sports news is doing my head in. I've never seen someone so excited by Sailf Diao signing for Stoke.

Leicester and Q.P.R. have made an inquiry about Utaka but apparently he is on 80k a week so I cant see it happening

Leicester also had bid for Ashley Williams turned down

No it was always going to be today, but because the Stock closes at 6pm, nothing can go through after that time on this date, so the window closes then.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

The guy on sky sports news is doing my head in. I've never seen someone so excited by Sailf Diao signing for Stoke.

Doesn't he already play for them? :$

Leeds United have signed Honduras international Ramon Nunez after a successful trial with the club.

And DMF were still linked with Jack Rodwell.

i think the Asamoah Gyan deal to Sunderland would be a great deal, he is the kind of player the fans will love.

Back