Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K
Bigest game of the week has to be Palace Reading, We Win We go out of the bottem 3 :D and palace go in :D:D

I assume you have conveniently forgot ac milans goal was a deflection......

Milan deserved there goal.

It was a proper attempt and not a fresh air shot hitting the guy's other foot.

Wish Dida wasn't so useless.

Remind me again, who are man utd 2nd top scorer this season????? Says it all really

Liverpool a two man team? United a one man team lately.

Milan deserved there goal.

It was a proper attempt and not a fresh air shot hitting the guy's other foot.

Wish Dida wasn't so useless.
Deserve it or not it was a piece of luck. And we equalised with a piece of luck.

Liverpool a two man team? United a one man team lately.
:@ We are not a one man team.

2-1:D

Shame Man U managed to get ahead, oh well. Lyon are beating Madrid. Brilliant. :)

Sorry Ando, but lately you have been.
No, we really haven't. Rooney is our focal point who is getting all the praise put those two goals tonight have been due to great crosses. Rooney would never have scored without those teammates.

Fletcher, you beautiful, beautiful man.:wub:

3-1(H)

game over and tie over. Milan have thrown it away more than Man Utd being supreme.

No, we really haven't. Rooney is our focal point who is getting all the praise put those two goals tonight have been due to great crosses. Rooney would never have scored without those teammates.

Fletcher, you beautiful, beautiful man.:wub:

3-1(H)
But then people said Liverpool were a two man team even if players like Kuyt were assisting alot..

Game over, AC Milan threw it away.

Shame to see Milan lose but United always seem to pull off these results, interesting to see that Berbatov is on the bench.

Seedorf pulled one back, I'd like to see them get an equaliser, be a good game at Old Trafford now.

Scott McDonald misses a penalty for us against 10 man Blackpool.

Bring back Southgate.

GS > WGS.

Can someone help me out here? Why was Carrick sent off? I thought Evra kicked it away :S

Can someone help me out here? Why was Carrick sent off? I thought Evra kicked it away :S
I dunno.:O andy gray reckons carrick kicked the ball away but if he didn't we'll be able to appeal surely for mistaken identity.|)

Back