Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K
Scott McDonald misses a penalty for us against 10 man Blackpool.

Bring back Southgate.

GS > WGS.

That must be so frustrating considering you could of got the like Alan Irvine if you didn't sacked Southgate until a bit later, Strachen is just turning you into Celtic and it isn't really working.

Nope not allowed to appeal in europe no matter what
Really? I thought you weren't allowed to appeal unless it was mistaken identity. Thats what everyone was saying after fletcher was sent off i thought.:(

Im not being racist but surely the ref cant get evra and carrick mixed up???

Lyon 1 - 0 Real '£££££' Madrid.....

..... Lol​

I watched the man utd game, is it me or is Pato immensely overated? Hes shocking.

Glad Milan managed to get a goal back and assuming the Red Card sticks (Unlikely) then that's a ban for an important player.

I rofled at the Lyon result. Hopefully a 0-0 at the Bernabeu.

Epic goal from Seedorf, Epic fail from the ref lol.

I watched the man utd game, is it me or is Pato immensely overated? Hes shocking.

Has been, this season, last season he was good, he was Milan's top goal scorer, this season Ronaldinho, has been there best player, he is getting back to his best i think.

You're not allowed to appeal 2 yellows unless it's mistaken identity, which it could be.. but I doubt it.
Even so, just means Anderson will play at Old Trafford.

We deserved the win in my opinion. Ronaldinho is playing very well, but hopefully if we get Vidic fit for the return leg we can keep him quiet more than we did tonight.

United till I die! :D

Has been, this season, last season he was good, he was Milan's top goal scorer, this season Ronaldinho, has been there best player, he is getting back to his best i think.

My mates rave about him saying hes quality. From what ive seen hes not very good if i was a centre back i would love to play against him too easy to defend against^^).

Anyhow, nani was awful yet again i was surprised Rooney didnt run up to his face and give him a right go at. Valencia played good murdered that left back the 38 year old?oO) lol.

I said Nani would be poor tonight. His run of good form is over now, the red card killed his excellent form for us, he'll go back to regular old inconsistent Nani now... :(

draw is a nice result, stoke are a tough team and the britannia is hard to win at

Milan deserved there goal.

It was a proper attempt and not a fresh air shot hitting the guy's other foot.

Wish Dida wasn't so useless.

Are you saying milan deserved there goal at the time, when it was 3 minutes into the game. and it was a deflected effort.

Liverpool a two man team? United a one man team lately.

Fletcher Is great, but he isnt the only one(H)

3-1, look who scores again ^^)

Look who crossed again.

But, this is Man Utd, they will be aloud.

as the rules state, you can appeal over mistaken identity, so yes danny they will be aloud like any other club.

he was very poor tonight, but i dnt think he is a RW.

Glad Milan managed to get a goal back and assuming the Red Card sticks (Unlikely) then that's a ban for an important player.

It wont stick as the ref got the players mucked up.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

draw is a nice result, stoke are a tough team and the britannia is hard to win at

did you see the shawcross "goal in the last minute" Paul Jewell was convinced it was a goal.

But, you are the team with all the money, big players, and the team that people think, will break the top 4.

If your going to do that, they are the games you need to win.

So... No, not a 'Nice result'.

But, you are the team with all the money, big players, and the team that people think, will break the top 4.

If your going to do that, they are the games you need to win.

So... No, not a 'Nice result'.

and were playing against ten men...

When Liverpool drew at Stoke, it was an awful result.

Back