Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 171
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal take on Porto for a place in the Champions League quarter-finals and, in the Premier League, Portsmouth host Birmingham and Sunderland play Bolton.

More...

Arsenal 2-0 Porto
Arsenal-Arshavin,Song

Birmingham 3-0 Portsmouth
Birmingham-Mcfadden x2, Phillips

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland-Elmander

Portsmouth 2-0 Birmingham

Piquionne x2.

De Ja Vu?

Where's Boateng gone?

Indeed I do.

Boateng has lost my love, he ****** off to Germany and hasn't came back. ******. ¬_¬

Thought it was obvious tbh.

He went for medical reasons for treatment on an injury, then said it was for 'family reasons' a month later and another month later he's still there.

Absolute mug.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Porto :)

Portsmouth 2 - 1 Birmingham :)

Bolton 2 - 0 Sunderland :)

Portsmouth's Most Wanted
probably in a cave with bin laden

Thought it was obvious tbh.

He went for medical reasons for treatment on an injury, then said it was for 'family reasons' a month later and another month later he's still there.

Absolute mug.

What a complete penisburg! Was this ever big news or did Boateng manage to keep it hush hush?

Back on topic Aresnal to go through, and I want Sunderland to win and Birmingham to lose.

What a complete penisburg! Was this ever big news or did Boateng manage to keep it hush hush?

Back on topic Aresnal to go through, and I want Sunderland to win and Birmingham to lose.
It's been flying around the local Pompey news papers, but never really gets mentioned on Sky Sports News etc, just local news really I guess.

I'm gonna pit for a 2-1 win :)

Arsenal 3-0 Porto: Bendtner x3

Pompey 1-2 Blues Piquionne - Chucho, Michel

Bolton 0-0 Sunderland

Arsenal 2-0 Porto
-------------------------
Portsmouth 1-1 Birmingham
-------------------------
Bolton 1-2 Sunderland

Tuesday night, it is a common fact that all big games are played on Thurdays (H)

Like to think that Pompey can get a win tonight, Sunderland have just been **** for ages so I could see Bolton winning after beating the Hammers at West 'am. I am sure Arsenal will pull through.

Back