Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 171
  • Views Views 6K
Yeah, I think Porto made Arsenal look better then they actually were. Nasri and Arshavin walked there defence, 5 players were around Bendtner but not even one was marking him. Quite poor. Was talking to some Arsenal supporters and they said it was their best performance and best peformance by any team this season. Told them to get their heads out of the sand you twats

Wow, United fan much? If your lot won 5-0 against porto you would be singing the praises for weeks. Porto are no mugs, as they have shown in recent years, and 5-0 is a remarkable result.

Never said it wasn't? It was more Porto playing **** house then Arsenal playing fantastic.

i think the fact they won 5-0 is good enough for the ****, should take away a victory, for example liverpool made wigan look like barcelona yesterday, it doesnt mean wigan shouldnt be happy with the win and the way they played

Arsenal performance of the season? THe game was the best performance by any team this season?? Don't think so. Not even close. Blinded by the light gooners are.

I watched the whole game.

Whilst some of Arsenal's play was fantastic (particularly Arseshaving for the 2nd and 4th goals), Porto were poor, across the pitch.

Thought Sulzeer had a decent game at the back, Diaby had one of the better games I have seen him play and Arseshaving upfront was brilliant - when he wasn't being lazy.

Great results though for Arsenal, very impressive and a decent match.

Nasri's goal was fantastic, though the keeper should've come off his line earlier. You shouldn't be able to score from that angle.

Arsenal deserved to win the game but I would no way call it a "remarkable" win. Porto are NOT the team they used to be with some of the sales they have made etc. Still I am happy that they're through, the more british teams the better excluding chelsea obviously.

Never said it wasn't? It was more Porto playing **** house then Arsenal playing fantastic.

To be honest mate thats how it usually works. A result around 5-0 relys on both teams not just one. You hardly ever see a match where both teams play awesome but one wins 5-0 its one plays good and the other plays ****.

Last edited:
Nasri's goal was good. However, you can't walk through the defense like that. The defense was just absurd. Worst I've seen for a long time. I thought Man Utd's was bad against Milan. This tops that.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

But to say Arsenal made them look **** is wrong. 3 of the 5 goals were gifts.

To be honest mate thats how it usually works. A result around 5-0 relys on both teams not just one. You hardly ever see a match where both teams play awesome but one wins 5-0 its one plays good and the other plays ****.

True, but at the same time you do have to play well to get a team to capitulate in the way that Porto did. The Mancs played well to demolish Roma in that game, we played well to demolish Madrid, Arsenal played well to spank Porto.

Was a good performance. Paying credit where it's due is always a good thing to do. Arsenal played well and saw out a very tricky tie with absolute ease in the end. Good stuff.

Back