Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 171
  • Views Views 6K
Half time 2-0 Blues :)

Should be 3 though, Chucho messed up a one on one chance :S

Two quality assists for him though :D
Can hardly call the 1st goal an assist, if it goes down as one it's so stupid :(

**** lucky bounces.

Although we're 2-0 up I'm rather annoyed.

Why couldn't we have done this on Saturday :S

doesn't matter Pompey are relegated anyways.

Arsenal were always going to beat Porto today, they lost some good players and are having a **** season domestically. I still think Bendtner is a ***** striker though.

Ye exactly bcfc, why the **** did i go down there saturday and watch a totally different game!

im over that now... 'were on our way, were on our way"

loving it! we owe them a thrashing after putting a dampener on our season!

gutted i couldn't get down there tonight :/, typical

I went aswell :(

Quincy and Basinas on.

Low blow Max ;)

Don't get me started about saturday max! i was there, it hurt lol!

and it also REALLY annoyed me, that the police made us basically walk around the entire CITY to get towards Fratton station! but thats another story.

i would come back with money songs, and league songs. but you get enough of that, so ill just enjoy the match :).

even though some of em the weekend were ****** HILARIOUS!

I went aswell :(

Quincy and Basinas on.

Low blow Max ;)
;)

Basinas and Quincy on like you said, good move by Grant, Basinas can ping balls forward from deep and is actually really good in the air, has a great jump on him.

If Quincy can get in behind Stephen Carr at RB (I presume he's at RB?) then he'll do him on pace easy.

even though some of em the weekend were ****** HILARIOUS!

You mean...

Na na na na na na na na TAXMAN :)

Sorry Max ;)

Although we lost the abuse of that 'small ****' man was legendary XD

Oh, still slow I guess, Quincy should do him on pace

well he is going off now, because dindane just jumped in on his ankle. Gardner will probably be moved there

I reckon Seb'll come on for Parnaby and Gardner'll go at RB

Oh yeah, I heard that.

Fahey almost scored then.

he crossed it in across the box with jerome open all on his own. he should have just passed it to him. fahey has been disappointing lately. better as an impact player!

We actually look comfortable :O

Shocking I know...

Went off at half time XD

Last edited:
webbers done ok, he "looked" there main threat i feel. i liked him on saturday as well.

we look ok ye, but should be 4 up now! with chucho missing an easy 1 on 1 and fahey not picking out an unmarked jerome that was 10 yards away from him :s

Last edited:
Back