Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 171
  • Views Views 6K
No need what so ever Max :(

I could say things but I will rise above it... (A) ;)

loving the digs today max ay?

i could stoop to the same level, but id rather not :)

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

No need what so ever Max :(

I could say things but I will rise above it... (A) ;)

ha love it, basically said the same thing! :P

My predictions were right then. I was so close to saying 'Bent hatrick' earlier.

Just friendly banter lads (A) :)

Anyway, awful by us but well played to Birmingham.

ye max to be fair, after being at Fratton park on saturday and watched it over the net tonight. you have given up on the league! as much as people say your not, there was a big difference there tonight.

although we did turn up, and play the right sort of game! which we didn't on saturday! we tried to over commit and left you with bundles of pace to counter us. i was fuming!! really bad mistake tactically.

and i know ye only friendly banter, its nice for you lot to get your time at wembley with everything thats gone on, however not at our expense :P

we should have bagged a few more goals from them chances tonight.

We actually looked good in the final third aswell which gives us a positive although it was against a:

Shambles of a team with a **** ground and they have a retarded fan who decided to show his '****' to us travelling fans. ;)

Had to come back (A)

Nahh, I actually feel sorry for Pompey. There multiple owners have ****** up a good team :(

i feel for pompey aswell especially there fans we are going through similar financial circumstances hopfully this ellis dude will buy us out and invest on some much needed players

Just watched the goals on SSN.

Nasri's goal was a masterclass in ball-control, and Robben's goal was just stunning.

How the **** we managed to beat Oxford I will never know. They are pretty much a League Two team.

Hopefully we do Max * Crosses fingers *

From what I've sen over the past two games his ball control is second to none. I would greet him here with open arms.

Carson, sign him up.

Back