Live - Tuesday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea take on FC Copenhagen and Lyon host Real Madrid in the Champions League, while Blackpool host Tottenham in the Premier League and there is a full programme in the Football League on a busy Tuesday of football.

More...

Will probably watch Real Madrid tonight, as the Chelsea game will be excessively boring.

Its top V Bottom tonight in League 1.. Come on youuuu greens.

FC Copenhagen 1 - 4 Chelsea

Lyon 2 - 3 Real Madrid

Blackpool 1 - 3 Tottenham

Although, I hope I'm wrong about all 3 games.

Want the Chels to win. Want to see British clubs do well in Europe regardless of who they are

I think Chelsea will struggle to Copenhagen, I think a draw is a real possibility. And I think Spurs will win 3-1, Defoe to score his first League goal in over 9000 games, or near to that?

I'm watching the Madrid (Lyon can't do 'em over again, can they?) game and keeping track of the Gamecast for Bristol City/Watford.

As much as I've enjoyed watching Blackpool play, have to hope that Spurs win. We need all the help we can get right now

I think Chelsea will struggle to Copenhagen, I think a draw is a real possibility. And I think Spurs will win 3-1, Defoe to score his first League goal in over 9000 games, or near to that?

Do you mean 9000 minutes? XD

Hopefully 3 wins on the trot for us tonight, come on Pompeyyy!

Which of these matches are on tele tonight? any channel ive got em all

Leeds match on anywhere? what about tottenham blackpool

Chesterfield, Northampton, Southend and Wycombe win, and Macc and Morecambe draw would be fresh.

oh yes it would.