• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham must win in Basle to reach the last 32 of the Europa League and there are four mouth-watering Premier League games too.

More...

Torres, Torres, Kuyt Liverpool 3 - 1 Wigan Hugo :)

Oh dear. 1-0 Chelsea. Meh, oh well. Just a game we need to get through a concentrate on bigger games.

Hang on Wednesday night football has finished? Fulham are in the Europa League last 32, who cares abotu the Prem at the moment

Oooh, could be a shock there? :P

I know there are a lot of Arsenal fans on here so here's a link for the Burnley game.

Decent picture, don't be put off by the spanish adverts at half time, commentary is in English

http://www.tvoo.net/ch1.html

Last edited:
Or this one is much better. Loads of channels http://atdhe.net/

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Half Time - Liverpool 1 - 0 Wigan
Half Time - Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City
Latest - Burnley 1 - 1 Arsenal
Latest - Chelsea 1 - 0 Portsmouth

Eurghh results going against us in the league, always is the EUROPA LEAGUE though

It's the same stream just mine is a direct link. Cheers though.

But when you click yours, You have to watch that game, you can not go back or anything, on that link you can pick which game you want :)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Chelsea 1 - 1 Portsmouth

it will be a 2-2 draw at turf moor, city wont win but i wont be too downhearted, spurs are a good team and have spent alot of money like us, difference is they seem to be gelling, liverpool will beat wigan and chelsea will beat portsmouth

I sense a 20 yarder from vermaelen to redeen himself! Come on lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back