Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when you click yours, You have to watch that game, you can not go back or anything, on that link you can pick which game you want :)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Chelsea 1 - 1 Portsmouth

That is why i told the Arsenal fans, geeeez I don't know why I bother, i just thought being Arsenal fans they might want to watch the Arsenal game!

they are higher in the table than fulham jack, they dont just punt it up field and they have a better squad, no offense, and more trophies also

they are higher in the table than fulham jack, they dont just punt it up field and they have a better squad, no offense, and more trophies also

Until they can beat us in the league Joe, I will believe that Fulham are a better side, and if Fulham "Punt it up the field", then I would probably stop watching them. They may have a good squad on paper but they still haven't beaten us in a while.

Good result for Fulham tonight, Hodgson knows that area inside out though,do you think will you start playing your strongest side now you've qualified?

And Birmingham are higher then ££££££££££££ Man City

Hmm, today we proved that we don't need Hangeland in every game, we also only had one striker available and Konchesky was suspended so we did well against Basel who have not lost at home all season, including the Roma game, personally, I cannot wait for Zamora and Nevland to rip up De Laet and Carrick on Saturday afternoon. Exciting times approach.

What a run and shot from Eagles. Very unlucky not to score.

and we have 2 games in hand, and tottenham have actually spent almost as much as us.... idiot ignore list again :)

and we have 2 games in hand, and tottenham have actually spent almost as much as us.... idiot ignore list again :)

I think Almost is a bit generous, the only thing it has proved is that you are still mixing with the likes of Brum and Fulham who spent no way near as much.

Game in hand, I see Jermain Defoe just banged one in, Mark Hughes should really start reading books like "Consistent Form"

he needs to read a book on how to beat worse teams than big four teams, we beat chelsea, almost beat loserfool, beat the **** twice, and we only just lost to man utd

Ohh almost beat Liverpool, only the good teams get to join the exclusive club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back