Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Eagles is looking like a young Ryan Giggs, will be an outstanding player

Just a rumour but supposedly going to Everton in January. Hope not.

I hope not, I imagine he will move on to a bigger club soon though, hopefully not Everton or Spurs. Probably be better off going back to United considering how bad Nani is at the moment.

sorry jack that was a tad uncalled for, anyway eagles wont go everton, dont know why i could see him at birmingham

and we have 2 games in hand, and tottenham have actually spent almost as much as us.... idiot ignore list again :)
So sad. 'Ignore list', wow, thought you had gotten over this sort of pathetic stuff.

yeah but fulham arent a good team kid :)
Neither are City without money. Fulham don't have £100M's, and they qualified for Europe last season and you didn't. Another stupid comment.

Pompey were unlucky to lose really after defending well, idiot Wilson with his retarded tackle lost us the game. A point would of been amazing but we can still take confidence from this match.

yeah but fulham arent a good team kid :)

I love your use of the word 'Kid', do you think you are better or wiser than me, or are you just older, are you aiming to patronise me in anyway as it does not work, I do not know if it is a northern thing but it is slightly offensive and if Fulham aren't a good team, then you are more deluded than I thought. We finished 7th last season, can you remind me where Man City finished? You've spent over 250 Million more than us in past 2 and a half season yet we still manage to compete with, I would much rather support Fulham than Man City. We've earnt our way into the top half of this league and built up a great team over the past two season. Your view is very shortsighted my friend, we've got a better Manager than you will ever have and I don't care how much money you have, or how much potential silverware you will supposedly have, I know that the team I support is good at the only time you have beaten us in the past three seasons is in the league cup where we fielded are reserves yet still nearly snatched victory.

ok max, grow up get some real friends not some online friends like danny is, dont stick up for online friends, i went down that path it ends up bad, sorry kris for this spam but it had to be said, kris and sean take their time making an ignore list so i will use it

ok max, grow up get some real friends not some online friends like danny is, dont stick up for online friends, i went down that path it ends up bad, sorry kris for this spam but it had to be said, kris and sean take their time making an ignore list so i will use it

Coming from the 'Kid' who chucks his dummy out of the pram whenever a post isn't related to his story on his thread, I suppose it's a website, get over it

You can hardly tell me to grow up. Going around calling people "kid" and making countless stories. You tell me to grow up and then you say 'get some real friends'. Massive hypocrite seriously. All you say is the same thing over and over again, 'make real friends', no wonder you get into so many arguments with people.

I apologise for going off topic.

Liverpool 2-0 Wigan.

so make a story and ill spam the Opening page then KID

Good game at Turf Moor, great to watch, two teams that play football the right way!

how is making stories on a site immature, you guys say its just a website and u want to rip your hair out when someone makes alot of them, really your all hypocrites

so make a story and ill spam the Opening page then KID

The difference is that it isn't spam, what would you write on his thread?

"Stop making Stories"

Ohh Wait

The comments on your thread aren't spam, they are posted out of annoyance.

I love your use of the word 'Kid', do you think you are better or wiser than me, or are you just older, are you aiming to patronise me in anyway as it does not work, I do not know if it is a northern thing but it is slightly offensive and if Fulham aren't a good team, then you are more deluded than I thought. We finished 7th last season, can you remind me where Man City finished? You've spent over 250 Million more than us in past 2 and a half season yet we still manage to compete with, I would much rather support Fulham than Man City. We've earnt our way into the top half of this league and built up a great team over the past two season. Your view is very shortsighted my friend, we've got a better Manager than you will ever have and I don't care how much money you have, or how much potential silverware you will supposedly have, I know that the team I support is good at the only time you have beaten us in the past three seasons is in the league cup where we fielded are reserves yet still nearly snatched victory.
Being a **** isn't a northern thing.(6)

:P i'm sure he has friends.

Whatever Joe. I'm not arguing anymore as it will just result in trouble for both of us.

Good result for Spurs.

lets pm eachother with your cyber bullying that makes you feel warm inside as we may get another thread closed and that aint good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back