Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
David Beckham returns to Old Trafford as his AC Milan side try to overcome Man Utd and reach the Champions League quarter-finals, while Burnley host Stoke in the Premier League.

More...

****** Delap with those throw-ins. Deary me.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

1-1. Another Nugent special.

Did the fans boycott the first 10 mins? wasn't watching. Times said they were BBC News said they wasn't :'(

they didnt boycott the first 10 minutes, but sang a lot about it!

loving hearing robbie savage in goal the ****** lol!

Madrid are out, what a joke and Milan's performance, what a joke.

Manchester United performance, world class!
United were good, but it was like the Arsenal vs Porto game last night.

Milan were also very poor, didn't create enough chances and failed to defend against Rooney's runs into the box, poor performance by Milan.

Manchester United performance, world class!

Yeh I agree Utd were really good, but i wanted to see more of a competetive game and Milan were awful, their strikers were static and their midfield boring. But again all credit to Utd and how good is Ji Sung Park :)

When Man United win 4-0, it's a great performance, Arsenal win 5-0, the opposition play awful

Yeh I agree Utd were really good, but i wanted to see more of a competetive game and Milan were awful, their strikers were static and their midfield boring. But again all credit to Utd and how good is Ji Sung Park :)

Ji Sung Park is a unsung hero at United. Never gets the credit he deserves i believe and the lads work rate is just second to none.

As for Milan, they were very poor tonight i agree but we still put on a professional performance and played some wonderful football

That's how Italians play football.. It is boring and involves little movement, I'm not surprised United demolished them.

we're talking about tonights football
He has a valid point though.

Milan played **** and you won 4-0, Porto played **** and they won 5-0, but United were 'world class' and Arsenal were 'good' or 'average'.

Back