Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 2K
I still think Man Utd will beat Arsenal in the CL, Chelsea too aswell

I'm really glad Madrid have been knocked out, as the final is at there home ground and if the did get to the final which they won't know, they would have had some advantage, which would have been unfair.

Man Utd did deserve the win, i did not watch all the game but off what i did see Milan where poor and that is the reason Utd looked so good, like the Arsenal game last night. If Rooney can stay fit for the rest of the season i can see them winning the CL this season, if not them Barcelona.

I'd like to think the team has grown since that abysmal performance against Man U last year in the Champions League to be honest, besides... most of the work that led to the goals in that game came from Ronaldo ;)

thats funny, i didn't see a ronaldo on the pitch when we beat you at Old Trafford or made you look silly at your place?

thats funny, i didn't see a ronaldo on the pitch when we beat you at Old Trafford or made you look silly at your place?

You didn't make us look silly at the Emirates... Diaby did, there's a difference.

Clearly though you didn't watch the game, because I don't think anybody with a brain can call that making us look silly, if anything Arsenal had the best opportunities, unfortunately our finishing was off - something that Manchester United didn't influence, it just wasn't there on the day.

You didn't make us look silly at the Emirates... Diaby did, there's a difference.

Clearly though you didn't watch the game, because I don't think anybody with a brain can call that making us look silly, if anything Arsenal had the best opportunities, unfortunately our finishing was off - something that Manchester United didn't influence, it just wasn't there on the day.

please tell me your joking? we played you off the park from first whistle to the last. better chances? hmm ok we showed everyone that day just who the better team are, i mean the 3-1 score line would suggest that i suppose?

please tell me your joking? we played you off the park from first whistle to the last. better chances? hmm ok we showed everyone that day just who the better team are

I guess we will simply agree to disagree, it's clear you base performances from scorelines.

I guess we will simply agree to disagree, it's clear you base performances from scorelines.

not really, we were better than you in every way that game. i agree at Old Trafford you had us on the run and we were lucky with the own goal but at your place, we just simply walked over you.

not really, we were better than you in every way that game. i agree at Old Trafford you had us on the run and we were lucky with the own goal but at your place, we just simply walked over you.

Okay. I will ignore your opinion as we are now off-topic as this game was not today's football. (Think I got the games confused, I was actually referring to the Old Trafford tie when I said we deserved to win)

OT: Unbelievably pleased at how Real Madrid were knocked out this early in the competition again.

Okay. I will ignore your opinion as we are now off-topic as this game was not today's football.

OT: Unbelievably pleased at how Real Madrid were knocked out this early in the competition again.

lol

I'm more shocked by it because Lyon are having a poor season, domestically anyway. I am sure a few teams are rather pleased by that though.

I'm more shocked by it because Lyon are having a poor season, domestically anyway. I am sure a few teams are rather pleased by that though.

im pleased becuase that will rup ronaldo's noise in it due to the face united are still in it but disapointed because i would have loved him to be back at OT against us

Maybe that helped them in these games? Gave them the opportunity to prove a point and show they still deserve Champions League football even though they are doing sub-par in the League.

Maybe that helped them in these games? Gave them the opportunity to prove a point and show they still deserve Champions League football even though they are doing sub-par in the League.

Hmm, maybe, it seems they been knocked off there perch in last couple of years by Bordeaux, they seem to turn up in the big games though. They will still finish in the top 3 of Ligue 1 though I reckon, you just wonder whether they will be a little over confident after beating Real.

I'm just happy the "football club" (more of a circus) Real Madrid are out.

Choke on it Florentino Perez. ******* destroyed the transfer market.

Hmm, maybe, it seems they been knocked off there perch in last couple of years by Bordeaux, they seem to turn up in the big games though. They will still finish in the top 3 of Ligue 1 though I reckon, you just wonder whether they will be a little over confident after beating Real.

Indeed, before Bordeaux came along hadn't they won the League like 7 times? Remember hearing that in one of their games on Setanta couple of years back.

Indeed, before Bordeaux came along hadn't they won the League like 7 times? Remember hearing that in one of their games on Setanta couple of years back.

Quite right, it seems Laurent Blanc is carving himself a name as one of the most promising manager's in Europe.

SAF has said when (if) he retires he thinks Laurent Blank would be the man to take over. Must be quite good if you are getting praise from Fergy.

Back