Live - Wednesday football

First time I've heard of a Graig Gardener. ^.^

Hold on City, 8 point deficit and City might actually be forced to play football against a big team for once.

So we've got 2 other players, Graig Gardner and Graig Gardener...

I just cheered Craig Gardner's goal. ;)

So we've got 2 other players, Graig Gardner and Graig Gardener...

I just cheered Craig Gardner's goal. ;)

The man clearly has a name meant to be typo'd.

How long's left in the Blackpool match? I fell asleep and can't remember when it kicked off. XD

Very well done Birmingham keepin it at 2-2. All pre-season, I've come across man city fans going "title-no problem". As the phrase goes-you're 'avin a larf!!!

2145: FULL-TIME Birmingham 2-2 Man City

:D

dream debut for Sturridge. Bolton win 1-0

Right place, right time, clinical instinct. Impressive by Sturridge.

Kakuta also had two pretty good chances to score, didn't but still a good game from him. Nice through ball for Dempsey who should have scored. Looks like a good signing.

This loan deal could be the start of Sturridge.

He's in capable hands at Bolton. Look what a loan there did for Wilshere.

I like Sturridge, but I'm still undecided. He seems to have a clinical edge, but I haven't seen enough of him to judge. Hopefully he plays well.

delighted Sturridge has marked his debut at Bolton with a goal :D anyone know how well Kakuta played and how long he got on the pitch? only watched the last 10 minutes of the Fulham game and Gael did look pretty lively from what I saw :)

Kakuta also had two pretty good chances to score, didn't but still a good game from him. Nice through ball for Dempsey who should have scored. Looks like a good signing.

Yer he needs to work on his finishing abit mate. How long did he play?

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

He's in capable hands at Bolton. Look what a loan there did for Wilshere.

I like Sturridge, but I'm still undecided. He seems to have a clinical edge, but I haven't seen enough of him to judge. Hopefully he plays well.

Yer Bolton and Coyle done wonders for Wilshere. I like Sturridge and i know he has so much potential its just up to him to learn to unleash it all. Fingers crossed ay because the lad could be part of the England setup one day.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Forogt to mention very happy City dropped 2 points. Nice comments by Owen Coyle saying at the end of the season everyone will be talking about Daniel Sturridge the lad has everything.

Anyone think that Joe Cole is going to be shown the door during the summer? It's staggering. He was so full of potential, quality passer, had pace. Yeah, he lost a bit of pace after injuries, but its sad to see he's hardly being utilised. Actually feel sorry for the guy

Anyone think that Joe Cole is going to be shown the door during the summer? It's staggering. He was so full of potential, quality passer, had pace. Yeah, he lost a bit of pace after injuries, but its sad to see he's hardly being utilised. Actually feel sorry for the guy
he thinks he's better than he actually is, lacks work rate on the pitch

I didnt see the game but Cole's Liverpool carrer so far has been a nightmare. I feel for the guy because i regard him as a Chelsea legend and i love the man. Wish he signed an extension at us insted and maybe he feels that way too now.

I have no hard feelings towards Joey Cole and why should i, he gave us many years of loyalty and gave it his all week in week out.

Really? Didn't know he thought that. That case that explains it then. Maybe Kenny could give him a boot up the backside then to get a reality check. I honestly didn't think he was like that, seemed more down to earth. Oh well

Equally though, we can't deny his talent. He's a great little player, and in my opinion his talent will never be fulfilled which is a great shame. More or less the complete package, versatile, and shows glimpses of staggering brilliance (goal vs Sweden, anyone?). I always liked him.

Really? Didn't know he thought that. That case that explains it then. Maybe Kenny could give him a boot up the backside then to get a reality check. I honestly didn't think he was like that, seemed more down to earth. Oh well
when he plays that amc role, he waits for the ball, so liverpool are playing with 10 men, to the point you dont even realise he is on the pitch. this is what carlo and capello both saw

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Equally though, we can't deny his talent. He's a great little player, and in my opinion his talent will never be fulfilled which is a great shame. More or less the complete package, versatile, and shows glimpses of staggering brilliance (goal vs Sweden, anyone?). I always liked him.
i agree, but what you just wrote is how he sees himself, given by the way he plays he thinks it will just happen to him