Live - Wednesday football

i agree, but what you just wrote is how he sees himself, given by the way he plays he thinks it will just happen to him

Possibly. But then again, lack of work rate doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad player - look at Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho et al. Agreed though, if he had more of a work rate and a determination to succeed he would be superb.

Basically, if you took Cole and James Milner and blended them you would get the perfect footballer.

if thats the case, maybe better man management would benefit him at a different club? Or have i been playing too much FM

Possibly. But then again, lack of work rate doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad player - look at Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho et al. Agreed though, if he had more of a work rate and a determination to succeed he would be superb.

Basically, if you took Cole and James Milner and blended them you would get the perfect footballer.
but the way liverpool have played doesnt really accomodate that kind of player

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

if thats the case, maybe better man management would benefit him at a different club? Or have i been playing too much FM
maybe Kenny might turn it about for him, time will tell

omg. just seen blackpools corner goal. looks like a glitch to me lol

Charlie Adam is epic

Levein Build the team around him

Kakuta looks like a handy player. Similar to Dembele but a better passer by the looks of things. Could of made it 2 or 3 tonight but Harper made some good saves. Toon will regret not getting a striker in during the January transfer window because I don't think the current ones are up to scratch. Top performance from the lads though.

Kakuta looks like a handy player. Similar to Dembele but a better passer by the looks of things. Could of made it 2 or 3 tonight but Harper made some good saves. Toon will regret not getting a striker in during the January transfer window because I don't think the current ones are up to scratch. Top performance from the lads though.

Good to hear he had a good debut mate. Thats one thing he needs working on is his finishing.

Good to hear he had a good debut mate. Thats one thing he needs working on is his finishing.

Indeed, he spurned two opportunities but he looks confident and that's the main thing. Doesn't look like the player who will commit to aerial challenges but I like to think we play it on the deck and Kakuta will help towards this.