• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Spurs meet Arsenal and Chelsea entertain Birmingham on a huge night of Premier League football, while Real Madrid play Barcelona in the Spanish Cup final.

More...

Going to watch the first half (or the first 35 minutes) of the Tottenham-Arsenal game. But then switch to EL Clasico <3

Spurs: Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; VdV, Huddlestone, Modric, WORLD'S GREATEST; Crouch, Pavlyuchenko

Arsenal: Szcezeny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Diaby, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; van Persie

Spurs going 4-4-2?

Last edited:
Spurs: Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; VdV, Huddlestone, Modric, WORLD'S GREATEST; Crouch, Pavlyuchenko

Arsenal: Szcezeny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Diaby, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; van Persie

Spurs going 4-4-2?

They want to attack because their having troubles scoring goals because they dont have a good enough striker to play alone. Expect Crouch sometimes.

No Bale? Wtf...

Ah lol..."Worlds greatest"... :DDDDDDD You fooled me!

Too late because threads have already been made.

Not for the Chelsea-Birmingham game.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Chelsea Squad to face Birmingham:
1 Petr Cech
19 Paulo Ferreira
4 David Luiz
26 John Terry (c)
3 Ashley Cole
5 Michael Essien
12 John Mikel Obi
8 Frank Lampard
21 Salomon Kalou
11 Didier Drogba
15 Florent Malouda

Subs:
Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 2 Branislav Ivanovic, 34 Ryan Bertrand, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 10 Yossi Benayoun, 39 Nicolas Anelka , 9 Fernando Torres

Birmingham Squad to face Chelsea:
Foster
Carr
Johnson
Ridgewell
Parnaby
Larsson
Gardner
Ferguson
Fahey
Hleb
Jerome

Subs:
Doyle, Davies, Derbyshire, Bauasejour, Bowyer, Bentley, Phillips.

Fair enough. Could discuss that in the 'Chelsea discussion thread'.

So I have 45 minutes to watch Spurs V Arsenal and then I will watch Madrid V Barca.

This gives me perfect opportunity to analyse the performance of the media elect best player ever, Bale and then I can compare that to what I see in El Classico from any normal person's best players on the planet, Messi & Ronaldo and see why the media are comparing the 'Welsh Wizard' to these two greats.

This could prove interesting.

Let the battle between the reigning League and FA Cup champions Vs the reigning Carling Cup CHAMPIONS!!! commence ^^)

Prediction... i never bet against Blues, so 1-1, although that is EXTREMELY optimistic!!

Keep the goals down lads, 2 or less and i don't think many Blues fans will complain.

BLUES TEAM:

Foster, Carr, Johnson, Ridgewell, Parnaby, Larsson, Gardner, Ferguson, Fahey, Hleb, Jerome.

Fahey & Hleb come in for Bowyer & Phillips.

Clear intention of ball possession by Big Eck, good decisions i think, Fahey and especially Hleb keep the ball well, and Kev and Bow need a rest anyway, against Chelsea we are going to need legs.

Good Luck boys, do us proud!

Fair enough. Could discuss that in the 'Chelsea discussion thread'.

Or or or, we could discuss it in the 'Wednesday football' thread; seeing as that is specifically what it is for.

Crazy thought I know.

Let the battle between the reigning League and FA Cup champions Vs the reigning Carling Cup CHAMPIONS!!! commence ^^)

Prediction... i never bet against Blues, so 1-1, although that is EXTREMELY optimistic!!

Keep the goals down lads, 2 or less and i don't think many Blues fans will complain.

BLUES TEAM:

Foster, Carr, Johnson, Ridgewell, Parnaby, Larsson, Gardner, Ferguson, Fahey, Hleb, Jerome.

Fahey & Hleb come in for Bowyer & Phillips.

Clear intention of ball possession by Big Eck, good decisions i think, Fahey and especially Hleb keep the ball well, and Kev and Bow need a rest anyway, against Chelsea we are going to need legs.

Good Luck boys, do us proud!

Well you beat us at your place earlier this season and although we beat you 3-0 in this fixture last season it was tougher than the result made out.

One massive rant i will go on and thats that the youth cup semi 2nd leg is tonight also so i have to miss it. Hugely ****** off with that.

Well you beat us at your place earlier this season and although we beat you 3-0 in this fixture last season it was tougher than the result made out.

One massive rant i will go on and thats that the youth cup semi 2nd leg is tonight also so i have to miss it. Hugely ****** off with that.

Ye we did beat you earlier this season, however it probably will go down with one of the luckiest wins in PL history!

And ye i was there last year, and i thought we deserved better, you ended our unbeaten run that night, was a shame.

I dont think any real football fan looks at us and says easy 3 points anymore, which i enjoy, except the odd fool. Clearly yourselves are massive favourites, but with the character and battling qualities we have it "COULD" turn into a banana skin of a game...

wishful thinking and positivity FTW ^^)

So I have 45 minutes to watch Spurs V Arsenal and then I will watch Madrid V Barca.

This gives me perfect opportunity to analyse the performance of the media elect best player ever, Bale and then I can compare that to what I see in El Classico from any normal person's best players on the planet, Messi & Ronaldo and see why the media are comparing the 'Welsh Wizard' to these two greats.

They ain't comparing Giggsy :P

come ON Birmingham help your fellow carling cup finalists

KEEP RIGHT ON ;)

After El Classico first half, again watch North London Derby and compare with what you have seen. Bale would be still running around 200 Mph while Messi and Ronaldo keeps showing why they are special talents. ;)

And it is some achievement to compare the Best player to little Messi and Girly Ronaldo as Best player win hands down..

Last edited:
After El Classico first half, again watch North London Derby and compare with what you have seen. Bale would be still running around 200 Mph while Messi and Ronaldo keeps showing why they are special talents. ;)

I don't think Bale will ever stop running to be honest. All he does is score and assist and assist and score, it's unreal. Then compare that to Messi & Ronaldo, he's head and shoulders above those two.

I don't think Bale will ever stop running to be honest. All he does is score and assist and assist and score, it's unreal. Then compare that to Messi & Ronaldo, he's head and shoulders above those two.

Alex, i think you are completely devaluing Bale here. How can you mention likes of Messi and Ronaldo in the same sentence as Bale. I dont think that would do any justice to his unbelievable talent..

Just look how he rips Sagna into new one, while Messi and Ronaldo will be kept in pockets..

Back