Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
Good start Blues, well done oO)

PARK THE F'ING BUS LADS!!! :$

has anyone got a good stream for the chelsea birmingham game? cant seem to find one that isnt laggy....

Tonight is super-duper-day of football

AC Milan - Palermo
Benfica - Porto
Spurs - Arsenal
Barca - Real

Birmingham haven'tgotaKalou what to do against this Chelsea onslaught so far.

deserved lead at HT, Drogba has been immense in the first half.

deserved lead at HT, Drogba has been immense in the first half.

Agree pal. Cant complain.

I feel like iv watched last years first half again, we've had a decent amount of possession but done ZIP with it, and you have shown your class when needed.

Agree pal. Cant complain.

I feel like iv watched last years first half again, we've had a decent amount of possession but done ZIP with it, and you have shown your class when needed.

couldnt agree more mate, we have hit you on the counter attack when you do lose possession but you have had alot of the ball.

2-0 up at half time, Chelsea look unstoppable tonight.

Some would even say...

Cechmate?

2-0 up at half time, Chelsea look unstoppable tonight.

Some would even say...

Cechmate?

tumbleweed.gif

we're looking good, that's for sure.

couldnt agree more mate, we have hit you on the counter attack when you do lose possession but you have had alot of the ball.
Oh Cjacko about youth cup its 4-0 for United atm :P William Keane x3 and Morrison on the scoresheet :D

Oh Cjacko about youth cup its 4-0 for United atm :P William Keane x3 and Morrison on the scoresheet :D

OMG worst performance I've seen by the youth team EVER. McEachran even played poorly (first time I've seen him play poor) although he did seem to be injured in the second half, but he was misplacing passes constantly usually it takes him at least 85th minute to misplace one. TBH Utd didn't play that good, but they didn't have to.

Shame really, if we had more of a threat up top, say Bentley, Martins, Zigic on the pitch we may have give you a good game.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Blues that really is enough now, FFS!!! Cant expect anything else really but after watching this im not totally sure how we haven't managed to be more in this game score wise.

Bertrand looks decent enough. Good crossing, quick too.

Tackles like a Terry-er too

Last edited:
Bertrand looks decent enough. Good crossing, quick too.

Tackles like a Terry-er too

hasn't looked out of place at all your right! feel rather hard done by, EXACTLY the same as last year...

Back