Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
Seb Larsson steps up and... scores. Good peno.

SUPER Sebbyyyy Larssonnn!!!

sort out that contract Eck, Seb is the MAN!!! ^^)

Hahaha. Backpass means indirect freekick inside the area. Brum line up their entire team on the goalline, the ball goes to Drogba and he skies it miles over from 6 yards out.

was ridiculous :$ foster seems to have brain freezes sometimes with backpasses, thats TWO this season!!

thought Matty should have put that away earlier...

thought we did ok considering we have never won a game on a wednesday night in the premier league away from home in 11 attempts, and have a pretty dismal record against Chelsea.

should have done more with the possession we had, and maybe should have scored another with Matty Derbyshire, but on the whole only two against, cant complain i guess.

KRO!

Well, Chelsea 2nd now. Titles going to Old Trafford now

Oh Cjacko about youth cup its 4-0 for United atm :P William Keane x3 and Morrison on the scoresheet :D

I watched most of the 1st half and we were poor tonight. Huge shame we are much better than that and looked like we missed Billy Clifford's 1presence in the middle.

luiz needs to learn, he's to rash...

He will do this because of the way he plays. He gives us alot of good moment but will also be rash at times too.

Good 3 points tonight and 3 good goals too. Drogba again was sensational and proberly could have played on his own and got somthing out of it. Sensational peno by Larsson and he was under alot of pressure after his little spat with Gardner. One thing really annoyed me is as soon as Torres and Anelka came on our passing started getting sloppy. This time Torres did play badly but not as bad as Anelka to be fair to him. Good day in the league for us as we are up to 2nd and i rekon have the easiest run in (on paper).

Good 3 points tonight and 3 good goals too. Drogba again was sensational and proberly could have played on his own and got somthing out of it. Sensational peno by Larsson and he was under alot of pressure after his little spat with Gardner. One thing really annoyed me is as soon as Torres and Anelka came on our passing started getting sloppy. This time Torres did play badly but not as bad as Anelka to be fair to him. Good day in the league for us as we are up to 2nd and i rekon have the easiest run in (on paper).

The spat was because Gardner is our nominated penalty taker, and Seb wanted the glory instead, but TBF like you say, couldnt have put it away better.

really want his contract tied up, he has been sensational the last few games!!

Back