Livepool smooth attack (4-4-2): high scoring and flamboyant

Thanks for this beautiful tactic ;)

I have a question. Could you kindly tell us what is the intensity of the match training you are using? 40% or 50% ?

I'm fully enjoying this 4-2-4, but I lack a good rotation squad because the stamina levels during gameplay drop by alot, so far I have a 100% record and the transfer market has closed but so far I have only conceded 1 goal and that was from a penalty, I'll post screenshots later on with the results.

great tactic mate :D

I'm glad you're enjoying it! nezza6969, I have the same problem. Good old Gerrard is the biggest victim of my tactic. He's running his *** off on the pitch :D but it's definitely not suited for teams with short squads.

jackrai, my training intensity is changes with time. At the start of the season it's 30%, because I'm more focused on general training (tactics). As the season goes and they become more accustomed to the formation I change the intensity to 40% (sometimes even 50%). Then my players can focus more just on the next match.

But in the second season I'll set match preparation for defense and give it like 50% from the start and see if it improves defending play. Attack is nice, so I'm trying to fix the back. I'll post the results!

well played two games half way thru my liverpool season and destroyed tottenham and west brom! going to give this a good test tomorrow :)

just started a new game with liverpool.the only thing i've changed is the one forward.i always prefer playing with a DM.i also use suarez as an AML and sturridge as the only one in front.i hot one question though.what did you instruct your players to do specifically?i'll give you some feedback later on.

just started a new game with liverpool.the only thing i've changed is the one forward.i always prefer playing with a DM.i also use suarez as an AML and sturridge as the only one in front.i hot one question though.what did you instruct your players to do specifically?i'll give you some feedback later on.

I only asked Coutinho to dribble more and take more shots :)

Tactic looks awsome but have to ask, in the last screenie you posted from your Liverpool game you have the FM real time editor open at the bottom of your screen, have you edited the players or your team in anyway as this kinda takes away the accomplishment somewhat!!! Apologies if i'm wrong!

so far im second in the league table behind chelsea on january.the team is not playing good football , although im the best ball possession team in the league.i got 2 problems.first of all the defense.i can't find a good couple between my defenders.the second problem is suarez.he's scoring goals but he's not the killer i expected him to be.any suggestions?apart from these , your tactic is very good!

Tactic looks awsome but have to ask, in the last screenie you posted from your Liverpool game you have the FM real time editor open at the bottom of your screen, have you edited the players or your team in anyway as this kinda takes away the accomplishment somewhat!!! Apologies if i'm wrong!

It's ok mate. I sometimes use this editor to heal some of my players if the game decides to injure majority of my squad :p otherwise testing would take more then one or two seasons, especially if there is not so much money to spent on players. And I have at least two tactics more to test :)
I never change anything that would influence the performance of both my team or the opponent. If i did, those people, who use my tactic, would get so much different results :)

so far im second in the league table behind chelsea on january.the team is not playing good football , although im the best ball possession team in the league.i got 2 problems.first of all the defense.i can't find a good couple between my defenders.the second problem is suarez.he's scoring goals but he's not the killer i expected him to be.any suggestions?apart from these , your tactic is very good!

sabor, as for defending, make sure that your team devote much time of training for that aspect. I used Agger and Skrtel, because they are the best couple of defenders at the start of the game. Moreover, stick to one pair so they can gel together. And remember that sometimes it's just about the form and temporary performance of your players.

To fix your Suarez problem i must think for a while. He played wonders on my save. I'll work on it :)