Liverpool 0-0 Fulham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 3K
1. Rafa must go.
2. N'Gog is ****.
3. We are nothing without Torres.
4. How the **** we didn't score I'll never know.
5. Europa League next season it is.
6. 4th place = Congratulations Man City.

1) Agree
2) Agree
3) Agree
4) Number 3 Answers that question, and number 2
5) Yes but Liverpool are lucky to get that, you may finish 7th or 8th but should still qaulify for Europa League because Teams above you have won Carling/FA cup, allocating Europa League places further down the league

I hate Liverpool

1) Agree
2) Agree
3) Agree
4) Number 3 Answers that question, and number 2
5) Yes but Liverpool are lucky to get that, you may finish 7th or 8th but should still qaulify for Europa League because Teams above you have won Carling/FA cup, allocating Europa League places further down the league

I hate Liverpool
Nice to meet you too :P
But tbh, Everton are underachieving, they usually finish 5th and don't come back with that "We've had injuries", Liverpool have had millions so have United. We are not lucky to have it, if we win the Europa and we may finish 5th/6th. It isn't luck, it's back luck that we aren't in 4th (e.g. v United, bad refereeing decisions)

that what i like to hear lmao thanks bbc u have made my day

Nice to meet you too :P
But tbh, Everton are underachieving, they usually finish 5th and don't come back with that "We've had injuries", Liverpool have had millions so have United. We are not lucky to have it, if we win the Europa and we may finish 5th/6th. It isn't luck, it's back luck that we aren't in 4th (e.g. v United, bad refereeing decisions)

Saying that Liverpool aren't 4th due to bad refereeing decisions is just a poor as excuse as saying Everton aren't 5th due to injuries.

So many deluded Liverpool fans :/ Still we ended your CL hopes (what was left of them) and we only had two shots all game. Nothing unlucky about that mate, Liverpool are just not good enough.

So many deluded Liverpool fans :/ Still we ended your CL hopes (what was left of them) and we only had two shots all game. Nothing unlucky about that mate, Liverpool are just not good enough.

There is still hope that we can get 4th, obviously only a glimmer and it relies on three other teams dropping 6+ points each. So you didn't quite end them just yet. ;)

I'd like to see Liverpool get 4th (I hate City and Harry Redknapp} but I just don't see it with the performances. You lot should have spanked us and you didn't. For me that is your 4th hopes over.

Back