--------------------------------------

Liverpool 1977-1985

Coach
:
Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan
Achievements: European Cup 1977, 78, 81, 84; Finalists 85
Key Players: Keegan, Dalglish, Hughes, Souness, Hansen, Rush
Star Player: Dalglish

The Liverpool 'Boot Room' created an impressively long-lasting and consistent series of teams that dominated the European Cup for 8 years and launched a period of English dominance in Europe. This spanned a series of managers, although Bob Paisely was the most successful.

The Liverpool Boot Room was a room at Anfield, home of Liverpool F.C., during the 1960s - early 1990s where the coaching staff would sit, drink , and discuss the team, tactics and ways of defeating the next opposing side .

1976–77 European Cup

1977–78 European Cup

1980–81 European Cup

1983–84 European Cup

1984 European Cup Final

View attachment 354763

Formation based on the 1984 European Cup Final

View attachment 354796

------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2013
(First season)

View attachment 354765

Transfers
View attachment 354766

Training & Match Preparation

View attachment 354772

Opposition Instructions:

To their weaker foots and closing down all their strikers , mids ,wingers, if u dont want to do it manualy sign this type of Assistant Manager
David Court
View attachment 354774
High Defending Coach
High
Tactical Knowlage

Pitch Size
Strong Team -
Wide pitch
Underdog Team -
Standard

Players -Position/Attribute

Ball Playing Defender :

Primary Attributes : Passing, Tackling, Decisions ,
Secondary Attributes : Heading, Technique, Positioning

Full Back:

Primary Attributes : Dribbling, Tackling, Stamina
Secondary Attributes : Heading, Passing, Decisions, Movement, Positioning

Ball Winning Midfielder:
Primary Attributes : Tackling, Aggression, Strength
Secondary Attributes : Dribbling, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Stamina
Winger :
Primary Attributes : Dribbling, Crossing
Secondary Attributes : Technique, Movement, Pace

Target Man :
Primary Attributes : Heading, Shooting, Aggression, Strength
Secondary Attributes : Decisions, Teamwork

Achievements/Success

English Premier Division - Winner
FA Cup - Winner
Euro Cup - Winner
Capital One Cup - Winner

View attachment 354776

Records/Statistics

Premier League

Games - 38
Won - 29
Draw - 9
Lost - 0

Overall Stats
(1st season )

Games - 70
Won - 56
Draw - 13
Lost - 1

View attachment 354778

View attachment 354779
View attachment 354780

Boardroom Confidence

View attachment 354781

Best Performers

View attachment 354783

English Premier Division Table

View attachment 354784

Best Team Performance

View attachment 354786

Tactic Performance from Other Teams

Tottenham
(First 10 Games)

View attachment 354787

Best Team Performance

View attachment 354788

Real Madrid
(First 10 Games)

View attachment 354790

Best Team Performance
42 - Shots

View attachment 354791

--------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD
HERE OR Here

View attachment 354792
To leave a comment/Rate

Post your Thoughts

Very much appreciate it

Thank you Very much
-CookieMaker-
View attachment 354793

Last edited:
Sorry I'm confused - are you saying this tactic is intended as a recreation of Liverpool 1984?

Thanks, not confused any more :).

Good job for creating a winning tactic - 2 x BWMs is pretty unusual so props for making it work :).

It's not really Liverpool 1984 though, but I realise trying to fit the 2012/13 squad into the 1984 formation and tactic is pretty hard to do.

(1984 was more of a 4-4-2 with a poacher (Rush) and DLF support/treq (Dalglish), Sammy Lee as a BBM/CM support and lots of hard work from the wingers).

Thanks, not confused any more :).

Good job for creating a winning tactic - 2 x BWMs is pretty unusual so props for making it work :).

It's not really Liverpool 1984 though, but I realise trying to fit the 2012/13 squad into the 1984 formation and tactic is pretty hard to do.

(1984 was more of a 4-4-2 with a poacher (Rush) and DLF support/treq (Dalglish), Sammy Lee as a BBM/CM support and lots of hard work from the wingers).

Thank you very much for the feedback , i Agree with u , tried to make more realistic but was imposible with the Liverpool 2013 Squad , then decided to not worry to much with the formation and create a winning team , even DLF has simular role like AMC in some aspects .

Those are some excellent results. I intend to try this when I get home (and will aim to provide screenshots of results). Do you use shouts at all?

Those are some excellent results. I intend to try this when I get home (and will aim to provide screenshots of results). Do you use shouts at all?

I hate shouts :p , and i dont use ever , if u dont have a good target man change the striker role but only the striker because i test it if i change other players role the tactic stops working . bthw thanks for feedback ;)

Wow very good results there!, particularly with the two bwm's a very interesting combo I have to say. Also I agree that Liverpool of '84 was more of a 4-4-2 but like you say, to recreate tactics from a bygone era it is necessary to change roles so it adapts to the modern game

Wow very good results there!, particularly with the two bwm's a very interesting combo I have to say. Also I agree that Liverpool of '84 was more of a 4-4-2 but like you say, to recreate tactics from a bygone era it is necessary to change roles so it adapts to the modern game

Yeah im impresed with BWM i have to say they work amazing together and the BWM-Support duty - creates lot of chances for others lot of key passes , but the main role is to win the ball and pass to the wingers ore ACM , they responded amazing . My personal Record 42 shots - my team (Tactic not fluid) , 0 shots - opponennt , just impresive .
Yeah was more 4-4-2 but the Wide Midd where more Wingers when attackin and King Kenny Was more Tranquista , i find hard to find good Tranquista so i changed AMC to work With the Legend Stevie G

Last edited:
Any tactic that can make Carlton Cole score than many goals is worth a try!

Any tactic that can make Carlton Cole score than many goals is worth a try!

I was Shocked with his Performance , I loaned him as back up , He proved me wrong , He Deserved to be In Front, a lot more productive than Suarez to be Honest .

p.s : He play better if u change Striker Role to Pocher , also as Target Man he playes very vell .

Thanks For the Comment

No problem!

Just noticed in the OP, there are no recommended stats for the AMC, can you help?

No problem!

Just noticed in the OP, there are no recommended stats for the AMC, can you help?

Lol u've right i forgot it :(

Attacking Midfielder
Key Attributes: First Touch, Technique, Creativity, Flair, Decisions , Long Shots

Last edited:
1) Would "hug touchline" for wingers have much of an effect? Why has it been changed to "normal" given the fact focus is played down the flanks?

2) Would adding an Advanced Forward to play alongside the Target Man have a detrimental effect in some way? Perhaps sacrificing the AM?

CHeers CookieMaker.

Last edited: