@Justinbutler858 the specific player instructions are there, just keep reading till the end. The 3-5-2 is attached here

Attachments

• 352-ano2032.fmf
    65.3 KB · Views: 201
How is this doing for anyone with not an absolute elite team?

My recommendation is you change your mentality to Balanced and on away games or when holding on to a result - mostly against top opposition - change the formation to the 3-5-2.

Even though you said not to. I have found a bit more solid defence in putting the wingers, a slot down, as Wingbacks (attack). I believe that when not playing an absolute top tier team, the defence struggles a bit - that's what i saw, getting beaten 3-0 against PSG and Atl Madrid with F.C. Copenhagen.

i also changed the back-three roles, with a Librero (support) and 2 BPD(defence) on the sides. i'm not sure if this is the best setup - but the central defender got beaten to often, in my team.

But i love the build-up play, with the 3 midfielders and goals are lovely!

Even though you said not to. I have found a bit more solid defence in putting the wingers, a slot down, as Wingbacks (attack). I believe that when not playing an absolute top tier team, the defence struggles a bit - that's what i saw, getting beaten 3-0 against PSG and Atl Madrid with F.C. Copenhagen.

i also changed the back-three roles, with a Librero (support) and 2 BPD(defence) on the sides. i'm not sure if this is the best setup - but the central defender got beaten to often, in my team.

But i love the build-up play, with the 3 midfielders and goals are lovely!
Turning wingers to wing backs means your CBs will be too narrow instead of covering a bit more of the wings and against teams playing with on striker you got 3 against 1 in the middle, the wingers help battle for possession higher upfield. But Whatever works for your team.

I have gone back to the original formation. But i am struggling to get wingers, left striker and defenders to perform well.
Especially wingers and defenders are performing poorly. nothing more than 7.05 for a whole season on a league winning squad :( conceeding 29 in 33 matches, and wingers delivering way to few assist. Any recommendations?

This is a wonderful piece of work. Both the tactic it self, but also the post. Implementing this with Leverkusen. Good squad to start with, and develop further.
I've noticed that the opposition have a much higher possession, but the attacking play is simply beautifull to watch.

I have gone back to the original formation. But i am struggling to get wingers, left striker and defenders to perform well.
Especially wingers and defenders are performing poorly. nothing more than 7.05 for a whole season on a league winning squad :( conceeding 29 in 33 matches, and wingers delivering way to few assist. Any recommendations?
Wingers should be puttin a lot of assists and getting ood ratings. They should be quick and very good at dribbling and crossing. Try playing narrow (to attract in the middle and release to the flanks) and a bit more direct passin? CBs should be quick too and clearing most of the def transitions.

Conceding goals is inevitable with this tactic, its a high risk and reward system, you should be scoring lots of them as well.

Had an amazing 2nd season, until the last 10 games... any tweaks i could try out.
Still not having me wingers perform well, AMC, and right striker doing well, but would love some suggestions to what i could do.