a couple of tweaks to the tactic and this is the progress so far into the 2nd season. After the Villa game ive been trying a new tac just because I wanted a more attacking approach and a lot more goals - its working great so far but ill run it to the end of the season before posting just to make sure it is a tactic worth investing in!! I think maybe this 41221 tactic could be the 1 for big away games if you feel your going to be under the cosh, hope you guys are having success with it (y)

Attachments

• Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    536.8 KB · Views: 295
a couple of tweaks to the tactic and this is the progress so far into the 2nd season. After the Villa game ive been trying a new tac just because I wanted a more attacking approach and a lot more goals - its working great so far but ill run it to the end of the season before posting just to make sure it is a tactic worth investing in!! I think maybe this 41221 tactic could be the 1 for big away games if you feel your going to be under the cosh, hope you guys are having success with it (y)
**** yeah working well in my arsenal save

**** yeah working well in my arsenal save
Glad it's working well with other teams, be good to see screenshot when ya finished, have you seen my other post from last night with my new tweaked 433 tactic?

Glad it's working well with other teams, be good to see screenshot when ya finished, have you seen my other post from last night with my new tweaked 433 tactic?
Yeah but you’ve not updated the thread

Yeah but you’ve not updated the thread

I made it as a new post because even though it was in the same save as this tac its a different set up and tactic all together, for the new season I will be using the 433 GOALS but I also will be trying this tactic with other teams because it is a good tactic just not a goal machine 1

Ozzy20 updated Liverpool 41221 control with a new update entry:

My Dominance update

A tweaked updated version from my 41221, used in my 3rd season on a man utd save. Was messing around with tactics in the beginning of the season and settled with this - used it from December onwards

was going great up until I won the Carabao Cup, after that match I went into March with injuries to Sancho, Greenwood, Bellingham, Chong & Rashford - leaving me no options to the wide positions!!

only conceding 17 goals from 1st December

please I welcome any feedback or any questions

Read the rest of this update entry...

have just also attached new download link to updated version